[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you taken the MGTOW pill yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 558x743) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 558x743
Why haven't you taken the MGTOW pill yet?
>>
>>28530139
This image would be so much better with an elaborate back story. I feel it has unfulfilled potential.
>>
>>28530139
>taking the virginity pill
no thanks I actually like sex
>>
>>28530176
This board isn't for you, Chad

Now please go
>>
I don't really care for MGTOW evangelism because it feels like overkill.

The more sick society gets, the more men will opt for the MGTOW life as a matter of course. Labeling it and trying to meme it into existence runs the risk of alienating potential MGTOWs from dropping out of the shell game.

The most vocal MGTOWs will always be the most edgy, insane zealots trying to become Tony Robbins-like figures within the movement. This will alienate the more conformist betas and drive them into sexless marriages because they'll think the only alternative is permanent omega status, posting youtube vids about the "gynocracy".

Society is stacked against the men who rate below 7. They are well and truly fucked. And they're being asked to continue being productive despite getting no societal remuneration for their troubles. MGTOW is the way many of these men will cope.

But instead of acting like petulant, attention-starved children going on strike, we should just calmly and rationally drop out and wait for the system to collapse under its own weight.

We should be more subtle, less pushy, and way more welcoming to failed normies who need our autistic help to see that the status quo isn't in their best interests.
>>
File: image.jpg (111 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111 KB, 960x640
>>28530139
Say what you want but at least they have friends
>>
>>28530174
http://exhentai.org/g/467464/ecdd8dfdf9/
>>
>>28530250

There's already a strong element of us that feel the MGTOW label will be/is inevitably corrupted by the histronic loudmouths. The nice thing about the process is that it's not dependent on labels and needs no evangelizing. Basically within a few years anyone loudly proclaiming MGTOW should be met with suspicion. The actual MGTOW don't care about labels.
>>
desu anyone subscribing to eithier SJW or MGTOW are doing it out of neccesity, it's social survival for things you were never given a choice for, both of you were forced into your life choices and deny it by pretending it was your choice.

< Man of low social value who gets laid by just being himself and has never given a woman anything and has gotten up to about a $1200 dollar gift from a woman

All I did was not codify it and fill my head with shit and adapted to shit as it came and I do well

now if only I could trade my woman knowledge for knowledge on how to be a good worker
>>
>>28531428
You can tell the guy who penned that was really fucked up inside.
>>
>>28531122

Red fedora is triggering me.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.