[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>fall for lift meme >gotten big compared to before >everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 641x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 641x600
>fall for lift meme
>gotten big compared to before
>everyone at work jokes about me being on steroids
>realize I can't stop lifting or people will comment on how I'm getting smaller
>can't bear the thought of their criticism in their mind if I did
>mfw realizing I feel for a normie ruse that has added more stress and anxiety to my life
>>
>>28530134
Uh post pics? I highly doubt you lift brah, lifting is a great stress/depression relief and makes you look and feel awesome so if its making you anxious idfk maybe you havent been lifting long enough to learn to love it
>>
>>28530179
>it goes against my worldview so it's automatically false
>>
>>28530179
>I highly doubt you lift brah,

Confirmed bait. This is way too perfect.
>>
>>28530179
>lifting is a great stress/depression relief and makes you look and feel awesome
if you feel depressed because you're worried about what people think of you, that's true
if you feel depressed because nothing is interesting and everything is pointless, that's false
>>
>>28530179
Also theyre only saying that stuff because you look so much better than them and their disgusting bodies so a way of justification of their bad habits is saying youre on gear.
>>
>>28530134
>giving a shit about normies opinions
have fun being constantly anxious, worried and upset the rest of your life dumbass
>>
>>28530197
Sorry I forgot to change my /fit/ vocab before coming here
>>
>>28530179
Lifting doesn't fix schizophrenia and chronic depression, /fit/ fag
>>
>>28530179
Been at it 2 years, really don't feel any different than when I was a stickboy. It does look awesome, but practically useless.
>>
>>28530224
I was a fatass with chronic depression before I started training...
>>
>>28530237
Lifting doesnt fix autism bro, lifting removes the doubt of rejection because you have a bad body
>>
>>28530245
I was a fit normie for a few months
It changed nothing
I was miserable anyways.
The only thing that was cool about it was being more agile, more confidence and more strength.
But it didn't make me more happy.
>>
>>28530214
Can't control avoidant personality disorder that causes this that a single mom created in me by her shit parenting
>>
you're probably strong enough to beat the shit out of the average person now. that alone should make it worth it.

>tfw want to start lifting on roids
>>
>>28530289
Did we just become best friends? Also avoidant disorder with single mum
>>
>>28530303
not OP, but, why would I want to beat the shit out of someone?
>>
>>28530358
confidence reasons like why a country would build a shit load of nuclear bombs
>>
File: 1459282079059.gif (104 KB, 300x136) Image search: [Google]
1459282079059.gif
104 KB, 300x136
>>28530358
So they can be as miserable as you are.
Share the pain, anon.
>>
>>28530303
I do have an itch to fight and beat the shit out of someone. I might walk down the French quarter in New Orleans hoping some drunk fuck or nigger tries to fuck with me. Then again I might get shot

>>28530306
Was it the old did something one way you got yelled at, did something another way you got yelled at, did right way still got yelled at? Damned if I did damned if I didn't.
>>
>>28530224
Psychiatrist recommend regular exercise for both, actually, it's proven to help your mental state no matter what it is. A healthy body with an unhealthy mind will always feel better than an unhealthy body with an unhealthy mind.
>>
>>28530358
Its not about wanting to beat people up its about knowing you can fucking destroy them
>>
File: 1460682454743.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1460682454743.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>>28530410
Yeah man she totally put me off women because of it too
>tfw only attracted to feminine guys and traps because of your mum
>>
>>28530415
and get locked up for felony assault if you ever do. wew lad.

being able to beat the shit out of someone in a fight is worthless. The only thing that matters is being able to beat someone socially, as opposed to physically.
>>
They are just jealous of. Your Gains breh. I bet half the people saying that are wire armed pussys who only have muscle from jacking it
>>
>>28530134
>he lifts
>he goes a gym and exercises in full view of normies
>he doesn't have so much social anxiety that he can't manage this
normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie normie
>>
>>28530473
>he thinks r9k is still a safehaven for autistic neets
Ever since the school shootings last year this place has been normieville
>>
>>28530473
Can't get anxious when everyone is smaller than you bro. Now when a hottie works out by you, I'm in full panic mode
>>
>>28530134
>exercising will change my perfectly reasonable paranoia

well, you tried
>>
>>28530581
Which is the lesson for the day - don't even try
>>
>tfw too afraid to go outside and swim or go to the gym
>tfw too preoccupied with the Internet to exercise at home

Fuck
>>
>>28531092
I lift weights while I watch x files or anime.
It's easy to do and kinda fun.
>>
>>28531165
I can't do this, if I put a video on my phone then I'll have to pause it every 45 second to lift, if I leave my phone on my lap then I'll just fall off.
Then you have the music blasting in the gym which makes hearing it hard enough.
>>
>>28531318
???
Watch it on a computer then.
I use a Chromecast and just broadcast it to my TV, or I'll use my Xbox one, or just my PC

It's 2016, get your technology up
>>
>>28531318
You could just play a videogame like those just dance thingies
Or a DDR/PIU machine
>>
>>28530179
>lifting is a great stress/depression relief
sick of this meme
>>
>>28531385
Nevermind, I was assuming you was taking about watching stuff inside a gym
>>
>>28531466
>medically proven advice given by literally any doctor for almost any disorder is a meme

Nice meme.
>>
>>28531525
>"doctor i broke my arm!"
>"YOU NEED TO LIFT MORE BRAH"
>"THIS IS MEDICALLY PROVEN ADVICE"
>"ANY DOCTOR WILL TELL YOU THE SAME"

>not a meme
>>
>>28531688
>almost any disorder

Obviously there's exceptions to the rule, and it seems obvious we were talking about mental health anyway, seeing as the post I replied to was exclusively mentioning those. But sure, that one example when accompanied with a strawman totally proves me wrong.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.