[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Normie talks a bunch of shit about me in class >Trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: faggot.jpg (154 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
154 KB, 960x960
>Normie talks a bunch of shit about me in class
>Trying to do my work
>He keeps spreading rumors about me
>Won't shut the fuck up
>Making my life hell
>Report him to the admin for bullying
>Suddenly my grades stop getting entered into the system
>Teachers all hate me now
>None of the work I do counts
>Am gonna have to change schools to keep going
>Tonight I start getting revenge on all the people who made my life hell
>Found one little turd on facebook
>Found out where he works
>Found out his little sister ran away from home and is currently missing
>Am gonna spraypaint "Free Candy Inside" on the sides of his car and "The Pedomobile" on the hood
>Am gonna leave a sign on the door to his job saying "X sexually abused my son, who is 12" at around 2:30 tonight.
>Am gonna spraypaint "X is a pedophile" on the doors to the performing arts department.
>Revenge, motherfucker
>Fuck you, you piece of shit.
>>
I'm surprised you didn't suggest shooting the school up?

Obvioulsy not an Amerifat then?
>>
>>28530150
Not this time FBI, now fuck off
>>
>>28530150

Nope. Shooting the school up just turns the little faggot into a martyr. But the moment you get labeled as a pedophile, your family/friends will ditch your ass unless you're black and you'll carry that shit the rest of your life. Way worse than being killed.
>>
>>28530269
Suppose so, if what your saying is true, then good luck anon, hope this fucker gets what's he deserves
>>
>>28530283

Driving around in the pedomobile alone should be enough.
>>
You're not going to do anything, OP, because you're a scared little boy whose only recourse to action is snitching like a 12-year-old, and then writing about it on a sad little Internet forum for Tibetan cartoons.
>>
File: batshit flowchart.png (477 KB, 1600x1300) Image search: [Google]
batshit flowchart.png
477 KB, 1600x1300
You go OP, you beautiful bastard. Take pictures.
>>
File: faggot2.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
faggot2.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
Sign's ready.
>>
ITT under aged faggot who is butthurt posts evidence of his crime
>>
>>28530321

Says you. I'm sick of his shit. I'm sick of all of their shit. I've got my list of names and I'm going down it like Santa Clause, in May, with humiliation instead of presents.
>>
File: buff_el.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
buff_el.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>28530065
if you dont shoot him you'll just be remembered as the kid who got arrested because he wrote a bunch of stupid shit on a guy's car.

time to b a hero m8
>>
Mods, ban this underage retard
>>
I miss highschool too
>>
>>28530450
a cardboard cutout? Really?
The least you could do is paint it on his car
>>
>>28530065
>Suddenly my grades stop getting entered into the system
How?
>>
having retarded ideas like these is the reason you're getting bullied
>>
>>28530469
>>28530065

Good on him, really. It's pretty ballsy. Make sure you go through with it, OP.

I was 16 when some douchebag ripped me off entirely with a (non-existent) bag of weed. I went to his house with a brick in the middle of the night, and was about to throw it through his fucking front window. Only, I bailed out due to fear by the time I'd gotten there.

Fortunately, karma prevailed and only about 3 weeks later did he actually get a brick thrown through his window, narrowly missing his infant nephew sleeping in the said room. He was shook af. Felt good man.

tl;dr get his ass OP, don't bitch out - ever.
>>
>>28530521

That's for his job. I was thinking about spraypainting this shit on the glass, but I'm happy enough to just have the prep team come in, see this shit, and laugh at him. Restaurants don't make a lot of money and it'll be a pretty big hit for them to have to replace/clean the exterior, I'm not gonna punish the owner for his employee being a piece of shit.
>>
>>28530534

Teachers stopped grading my work and entering it in. Basically to retaliate against me for reporting him. Later, the little cockroach was throwing shit at the back of my head and calling me a faggot and a retard throughout the entire class, so I got up and got in his face, and he just looked down at the ground and didn't say anything. Then later, I got called into a meeting and they accused me of bullying him.
>>
>>28530564
If its a lease car i agree on not fuckign with that shit.

In that case just paint the house
>>
>>28530595
Yeah, in all seriousness Anon, go get that cunt. Spray paint his car.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.