[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what the fuck can i even do with this worthless mechanical engineering
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1462409819634.jpg (190 KB, 735x798) Image search: [Google]
1462409819634.jpg
190 KB, 735x798
what the fuck can i even do with this worthless mechanical engineering degree after I graduate?
>>
>>28530034
you have to get internships before you graduate. then once you get your degree one of those people will hire you, or someone else will since you have some experience

if you do what I did and just go to class and come home nobody will want you, even with a 4.0 GPA
>>
>>28530083
what if I have a 2.0 GPA? is it even possible to get internships with this piece of shit sub par number
>>
>>28530093
If your major GPA is higher, trumpet that fact. But yes, it is possible. The thing nobody tells you is that you have to be a normie and make people (recruiters, professors...) like you if you want college to lead to a job, your actual knowledge and skills are secondary, if they matter at all.
>>
>>28530132
>you have to be a normie and make people (recruiters, professors...) like you
i would rather not do this
what are my alternatives
>>
File: hey kid, wanna be a neet.png (109 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
hey kid, wanna be a neet.png
109 KB, 250x250
>>28530190
neet life

the world of work is even more of a popularity contest than high school was
>>
>>28530223
>neet life
does this pay well? can I utilize my mechanical engineering degree in this field?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.