[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does her past really matter if she loves you? We were all young
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: averagewoman.jpg (9 KB, 258x145) Image search: [Google]
averagewoman.jpg
9 KB, 258x145
Does her past really matter if she loves you? We were all young and did something stupid afterall
>>
>>28529981
As long as she's with me, loves me, and is loyal to me, nothing else matters. That's more than you can ask from most girls.
>>
>>28529981
as long as there's no bastard to take care of and the pussy ain't flabby just yet, and she's a cutie who loves me, I don't give a fuck.
>>
fucking christ anon, the one time im in dire need of an answer and you show up
>>
>>28529988
>>28530005
Normies invading tonight 2bh
>>
>>28529988
except people like these are markedly less loyal and loving than their non-disgusting counterparts
>>
>>28530011
back into to your crawl space you troglodyte
>>
>>28530027
No need to get so mad normie, I didn't mean to strike a nerve.
>>
>>28530041
you think that's mad? kek, yes I know your social cues are all fucked so I will explain it to you.

Laughing AT you, not with you :)
>>
NEVER ask a girl that you care about about her sexual past you will get butt hurt
>>
>>28530059
Sure putting in a lot of effort to show me how not mad you are, I guess I really hurt your feelings.
>>
File: 1416089768007.jpg (42 KB, 547x471) Image search: [Google]
1416089768007.jpg
42 KB, 547x471
>>28530076
>implying you've ever gotten anything right in your life
remember at you, not with you
>>
>>28529981
>calling them "something" and "stupid"
Well, you're doing that right.
>>
>>28530096
Still attempting to reassure me you are definitely not upset but in fact amused. I guess it's important to you for people to know you aren't mad at all, hence the effort.

I'm sorry I hurt you so badly. I'll watch my mouth next time.
>>
If her past disgusts you then it matters. If you a try and suppress feelings of disgust for your parameter it's only going to come back and fuck you up with a vengeance. Anyone who tells you otherwise is coping with the fact they married a ho and can't leave her without losing everything.
>>
they are fug material, but not proper gf material
>>
>>28530565
Parameter should be partner. Fucking autocorrect.
>>
Roastie roastie getting blacked and toastie
>>
>>28529981
It all depends on just how bad her past is

Was she getting the BBC gangbang or did she just have a few one night stands?
Is she a former drug addict or did she just party like everyone else?

Accepting a bottom of the barrel woman indicates desperation on the part of the man and women will act out if they sense desperation in their man
If he's lucky she'll just break up with him
If he's unlucky she'll start sleeping around
>>
>>28529988
>>28530005
At what age did you guys lose your virginties? Rate your looks and the looks of your partner and the subtract three off the first number and five off the second.
>>
>>28529981
Hell fucking no! I'm judging you on your past! How else am I supposed to judge you?
>>
Everything I've done as someone young and stupid concerned me and me alone, though. It's never involved other people.

I've never sucked off two fat black guys, for instance.
>>
>>28530117
ugh i can just hear the sound of you chewing your cheetos puffs in your mouth while you act like an autistic high school girl late at night.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.