[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I fix my sleep times? I keep waking up at 2PM. Last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1460690343063.jpg (131 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1460690343063.jpg
131 KB, 1000x900
How do I fix my sleep times?

I keep waking up at 2PM.

Last week I managed to get up for 4 days in a row at 9AM and then on the 5th day I was going to get up at 9AM but I couldn't get up and decided to sleep for a little bit more, then I ended up sleeping in a deep sleep until 2PM again, now I'm back to waking up at 2PM again.

Why the fuck does my body want to wake up at 2PM?
>>
force yourself to go a day without sleep and go to bed really early, like 8 pm, that will "reset" your sleep. Or at least thats what i do
>>
>>28529971
NyQuil you faggot
>>
I am interested, This is me, I am so fucked up.
>>
>>28531107
Not op but i've done this more times than I can count and it ends up back fucked. One day oversleeping and the next it's all over m8.

I think it's because of a lack of time critical commitments.
>>
>>28531470
Literally go to the store buy an over the counter sleep pill. Take it for a few days until sleep schedule is fixed and take it of you are having trouble going to bed at the right time. I swear you are some of the dumbest mother fucke rs on the planet
>>
>>28531508
>I think it's because of a lack of time critical commitments

That's exactly what it is

Notice how no one with a job has this problem

OP is probably just back home from school for the summer
>>
>>28529971
>>28531470

I have had problems with sleep too.

Food is important. Try to eat a lot during the hours you want to be awake. This might mean eating less throughout the day so that you only sleep for ~5 hours before waking up and feeling hungry. Stuff your face (literally eat as many calories as you can), and go back to bed. Eat normally, and you will probably feel inclined to fall asleep earlier. Likely, you will wake up again around the same time, though.

I need 10 hours of sleep a night. No joke. If I get 9 on a couple of days, then I'll end up sleeping in for 12 'cause I just don't feel rested. Maybe you need more sleep than you expect.

For me, a big thing has been not wanting to go to bed. I'm experiencing it now. I've felt conflicted, where my conscious mind says, I want to go to bed, going to bed would be a good thing to do, but my unconscious says "Fuck that shit, there is more things for you to do such as... and only little babies go to bed early." Today is the first day in a few that I have stayed up past midnight.
>>
>>28529971
I'm not sure why, but smoking weed fixed my sleep schedule. I used to wake up in the afternoon every day too, but after a while of regular weed smoking I now wake up naturally with the dawn.
>>
>>28531524
You're an incredibly dumb motherfucker yourself if you think OTC sleep aids do shit for more than the most mild insomnia.
>>
File: 30486-2.png (1 MB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
30486-2.png
1 MB, 600x900
>>28529971
bourbon and a joint
>>
>>28529971
Put on some Mega Drive as you try to sleep then say fuck it and go out on the street and be a real slum lord.
>>
>>28531624
Good way to end up awake until the wee hours while doing in that 1/5
>>
File: 1462103837404.jpg (33 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1462103837404.jpg
33 KB, 300x300
>>28531556
>For me, a big thing has been not wanting to go to bed. I'm experiencing it now. I've felt conflicted, where my conscious mind says, I want to go to bed, going to bed would be a good thing to do, but my unconscious says "Fuck that shit, there is more things for you to do such as... and only little babies go to bed early

thank you this, also I can't fall sleep easy.

but then again there are days that I sleep 14 hours no joke, what the fuck?

I also feel like I need to sleep 10 to 9 hours.

even if I sleep that much, I feel tired and lazy I can even stay for three hours semi awake.

what is this?

this isn't living.
>>
How to fix sleep times.

>Step 1.
GET THE FUCK OFF THE COMPUTER

>Step 2.
Get a book, read the book in bed, don't care how boring it is for you.

>Step 3.
You should fall asleep, since you're reading a book, and not looking at flashy things.
>>
Get some fucking willpower you idiot.

Literally billions of people manage to get up early in the morning every single day. It is not difficult.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.