[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IMMIGRANT THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: 00032c6b_medium.jpg (23 KB, 639x426) Image search: [Google]
00032c6b_medium.jpg
23 KB, 639x426
Post here if you're an immigrant struggling to adjust to a new country. Post:

1. Where you're from
2. Where you live now
3. Your living circumstances
4. How did it all go wrong?
>>
>>28529893
you need to go back.

oregano commenterino
>>
>>28529919
immigrants are the ultimate robots. we work hard, contribute to society, but no one sees us as human. we're second class citizens.

whatever, i guess it's worse home. i'm just looking for some like-minded robots i can relate to.
>>
>>28529919
the modern world was built on the back of immigrants
>>
File: 1452860281740s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1452860281740s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>28529893
Fuck off and die you parasite.
>>
i'm a slav living in canada. god damn slavskeks never stick together. i feel jealous of asians and indians and other communities that form enclaves and look out for each other. slavs just think that they can integrate and blend in completely just because they're white (more or less).
>>
>>28529990
i'm not a parasite. i pay my taxes. also, why would i rape when i can pay your sister $50 to suck my dick?
>>
>>28529893
1. Britain
2. USA
3. Incredible
4. Wrong? This is the greatest country in the world with far more opportunities than any other.
>>
>>28529960
>we work hard, contribute to society
then why was your original society such shit?

>>28529973
colonists are not immigrants. There was no country to immigrate to in America until europeans built it.
>>
>>28530090
>then why was your original society such shit?
why do you assume that it's shit? maybe i just didn't like it? besides, even if the country is poor, surely there could be reasons other than cultural inferiority and poor work ethic? for example, china is a shitty country, but chinese immigrants are known to be very hard workers. see how i'm explaining all of this to you in a very patient and polite way? surely i'm not not the savage here. also, note how i have a pretty good grasp of your language. i've taken some measures to acclimate to my new society. the least you could do is leave my thread, or at least treat me with dignity and contribute to the discussion
>>
>>28530057
hmmm was there really much of a difference between the two countries?
>>
>>28529893
1. Republic of Korea
2. The U.S.
3. I'm a student, leeching off my parents' money.
4. My whole existence was a mistake in the first place
>>
>>28530191
>maybe i just didn't like it
why?
>>
>>28530313
there could be many reasons. maybe i was discriminated against because of my race, religion, etc... or maybe i thought USA was cool because I watched too many movies. or maybe the climate was too hot or cold.
>>
>>28530282
>4.

jesus, that's pretty dramatic. why so sad? koreans have a pretty sweet community i thought.
>>
>>28530343
I mean why did YOU leave your country? You're obviously reluctant to say which country you came from, so I can only assume it's India.
>>
>>28530437
>india
christ no. the reason i left is because my parents brought me here because they watched too many movies.
>>
1. The US
2. Japan
3. Working, living in an apartment with my spouse
4. It hasn't, really. I like it here.
>>
>>28530382
I was just being really edgy
I don't go to church, so I'm pretty much an outcast in the community. I don't have any close friends or anyone, and the only things that I enjoy are music and having internet friends.

How about you man?
>>
File: b49.gif (1 MB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1 MB, 680x680
>>28530505
>I like it here

>>28530057
>Wrong? This is the greatest country in the world with far more opportunities than any other.

NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT
>>
>>28530505
>playing the pronoun game
Are you gay or something?
>>
>>2853057
Nah, I just like the word "spouse", and feel it doesn't get used often enough.
>>
>>28530577
it's a stupid word, that's why no one uses it. There's your english lesson for the day.

go home yellow pig, we don't want you here.
>>
i have no people from my home country in my city. no one who understands my experiences.all the fucking somalis/pajeets/filipinos stick together and play basketball and shit. i'm all alone with my retarded family.
>>
>>28530685
What race are you, fampeifriend?
>>
>>28529893
You're an immigrant if you're trying to adjust to your new country. You're an invader if you try to adjust it to you. Don't be an invader pls.
>>
>>28529893
Mexico

>>28529919
I'll go back when I finish my masters. I have an uncle who has influence in our state government. he will hook me up with a comfy, dollar-paying job. I'm his favorite since we're the only two engineers in the family :^)

Sweet, sweet nepotism.
>>
>>28530650
Well that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Also, you need to work on your reading comprehension.
>>
>>28530715
i'm just trying to relate to other immigrants man. i don't have any power to adjust anything.

>>28530717
sweet dude. i might do the same once i'm done with school. mexican honeys have some big culonas, am i right or am i right?

>>28530706
i look more or less white
>>
>>28530715
Nah that's alright I'll be the second one
>>
I don't really care about immigration as long as they're white

US decline can pretty much be tracked by the racial demographics. The less white (not going to include Asians, they can build societies but we haven't seen them turn non Asian yet) the shittier it gets
>>
>>28531703
Good job completely missing the point of the thread, dumbass.
>>
>>28529960
no you fucking dont. the beaners here all confuse me for an illegal like themselves, and theyre always telling me about their lives and how they cheat the system and how they cut corners in fucking everything. immigrants do their best NOT to work hard, because this country makes that possible
>>
File: 1462999034347.png (53 KB, 812x758) Image search: [Google]
1462999034347.png
53 KB, 812x758
>>28529960
>we work hard, contribute to society

then youre not a robot you piece of shit normie fuck
>>
1. russia, canada
2. australia
3. uni
4. didn't. they're white, im white. they're racist, im racist. me and aussies get along. except their accent, it's horrendous
>>
>>28533629
so how are you from both russia and canada? and isn't canada better than straya? no spiders, etc
>>
>>28529992
Do you live in Ottawa
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.