[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to sleep hoping you die in your sleep and not exist anymore
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>go to sleep hoping you die in your sleep and not exist anymore
>wake up

Why is life so cruel? I've had a terrible day.
>>
>tfw you have a terrible day everday
>>
You see it to? For me, its always like this
>>
File: mwkbxoOSzw1qe9g4mo1_r1_500.jpg (465 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mwkbxoOSzw1qe9g4mo1_r1_500.jpg
465 KB, 500x500
>>28529871
extra originality with every bite
>>
File: roaring emptiness vidya.png (143 KB, 800x1033) Image search: [Google]
roaring emptiness vidya.png
143 KB, 800x1033
>Have some money, house and shit
>Have good family
>Even have a fucking bf bi before you ask
>Still hope it all ends soon
>>
>Be attractive
>Enjoyable job
>Lots of money
>Great with people
>Big dick
>Turn to spaghetti whenever a woman shows interest

Why is God so cruel?
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 478x496) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 478x496
>>28529871
It goes without saying now, every day is terrible
>>
File: adorable-rat-pictures-4.jpg (49 KB, 1200x863) Image search: [Google]
adorable-rat-pictures-4.jpg
49 KB, 1200x863
Sleep is comfy. Don't bring your negativity into bed, anon. Save that for the awful morning, with its blinding sun and complete lack of hope or opportunity.
>>
>>28530739
Most nights I go to sleep crying though
>>
>>28529807
>tfw it's your birthday and only your mother wishes you well
>>
File: nemo.jpg (13 KB, 189x250) Image search: [Google]
nemo.jpg
13 KB, 189x250
>>28530765
Don't you have anyone to talk to? Surely any other time would be better to purge your emotions. The bed is a sanctuary, and Slumberland is the one place, besides our own mind, where we are free.
>>
File: 1456473244656.jpg (1 MB, 1400x1050) Image search: [Google]
1456473244656.jpg
1 MB, 1400x1050
>tfw have insomnia
Wish sleep was easy.
>>
>>28529807
How old are you?

If you're still a teenager or in your 20s you have more than enough time to turn your life around

Go for a walk everyday after you wake up, if you don't live in a quiet neighborhood then go to a park or some woods nearby
It's always good to start your day with some sun and some physical activity, it will make your day better
>>
>>28531030
I used to wish that all of the time.
I'd always long to be the type of depressive that could sleep for excessive periods of time.
Now that I am ONE, I can't say that it's much better.

Besides, this was all triggered by a benzo-induced depression anyhow. When I was trying to alleviate my anxiety in order to sleep but just resulted in having my head fucked up instead.

feelsgoodman.jpg
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.