[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does a woman like this make you feel? Rage she has everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1463021613163.jpg (1 MB, 3213x3600) Image search: [Google]
1463021613163.jpg
1 MB, 3213x3600
How does a woman like this make you feel?

Rage she has everything handed to her?

Jealously Chad will be banging that?

Dispair you're a genetic dead-end not allow to touch her?
>>
>>28529636

Actually, all I feel is sorry for the hordes of /tv/ pedos that worship her from afar. I can only imagine the terrible, lonely qualities of their lives.
>>
>>28529653

She's an adult...
>>
erection
i want to fuck her
>>
Why would I care I was born in one of the wealthiest countries in the world, am white, male and have a job.
Doesn't really get any better than that.
>>
>>28529636

I have no idea who that is and frankly I don't care?
>>
>>28529670

She might be now I guess.

All I know is the threadspam is annoying as fuck. Not that any part of /tv/ is bearable nowadays.
>>
>>28529653
>bella throne
>being worshiped past 2011
The presence of her adherents had collapsed. Dove is perfect.
>>
Literally who is this?
Some random roasty I guess.
>>
>>28529636
The bitches skull be used for oddball lmao

>dat jaw
Ho Lee Fuk
>>
She's what, 20? and she's had a handful of cosmetic operations because of, I can only assume, insecurity.

I'm sure her instagram wall is filled with lavish things that you or I would love to experience, but that's hardly an honest window into her life.

I wouldn't like to trade places.
>>
Just makes me feel old, and secluded.
>>
>>28529636
How about none of the above? Why would someone get angry about a picture of a random girl? You people need help
>>
I literally have no feelings other than remembering that I have a friend who followed her in her Shake It Up days, and one day her and Zendaya did a skype chat where they answered questions, and my friend got them to respond by commenting on their cute feet. Makes me giggle.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 168x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 168x168
>>28529636
She'd probably leave me on read like the rest of them.
>>
>>28529636
Sad because she was ruined by being born with brown eyes.
>>
>>28529636
those nipples are crazy
I wish I could place my lips over them and suck to my hearts content.
>>
>Life isnt fair
>Born with shit genetics

Ive given up on life. What else is new?
>>
>>28529677
Say whatever will make you feel better bud.
>>
I am a cybernetic chad. I spent all the lonely years working out like I was in prison and as a result have become a much larger stronger version of Chad without the social skills yet. I have never had sex or missed a girl and asked out a coworker in my first and only job as a seasonal employee in Kohls a few months ago. She told me She isn't looking to "get played" and rejected me. The irony is a bit too much
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.