[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots pls....
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: are-you-lonely.jpg (127 KB, 730x540) Image search: [Google]
are-you-lonely.jpg
127 KB, 730x540
I'm so fucking bored, and there's no cool femanons to talk to. I appreciate you brobots but sometimes you want something different. Too bad most of the fembots on here are just attention seeking. Being lonely fucking sucks, it's mind-numbing.
>>
>>28529419

Why are you lonely? Don't you have any friends?
>>
>>28529436
Not that I talk to on a regular basis, only when we meet up do we even talk at all. And even then it's like 2-3 people.
>>
>>28529448
Probably, but his point is that none of them have vaginas or they do but there's no chance of him getting to stick his dick in any of them.
>>
>>28529458
There you go, but mainly it's the first point. It's not even like I want a gf, just a female to talk to is all.
>>
>>28529448

You have to go out and try to meet people. Otherwise you'll just be stuck at home forever...
>>
>>28529419
>wanting to talk to women
they're for putting your dick in dummy
>>
>>28529480
It's not really that easy, I'm not licensed and can't really go anywhere. I'm stuck at home and it's not like there's anywhere to go within reasonable distance.
>>
Welp, time to plan my suicide then I guess.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.