[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you guys really racist and sexist, or you just blowing off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gaogaostegosaurus.png (225 KB, 2200x1410) Image search: [Google]
gaogaostegosaurus.png
225 KB, 2200x1410
Are you guys really racist and sexist, or you just blowing off steam online? Do you just tone it down in real life? Could you be sociable and even flirt with girls, or be friends with minorities?
>>
>>28529249
>really racist and sexist
i'm not sure. i really hate the idea of black people, and when i see a black person I hate, I can't stop thinking "nigger nigger nigger" but when i meet a black person who seems cool, i never even notice their race. also i really like fucking black girls although i won't date them seriously.

>be sociable and even flirt with girls

in the rare, rare cases that I get invited anywhere, yes, but not always. Recently, someone tried to set me up with a friend at a party and i just went DUH and didn't talk to her at all even though she seemed really right at my level.

>or be friends with minorities?

yes, as long as they're decent people. i'm not going to be friends with some yo yo yo nigga wassup blood jamal gangsta just to prove how non racist i am.
>>
>>28529249
Why do you have to post a reference that I get?
>>
>>28529249
Is this the only bastion of morality the modern leftist has? Whether someone is racist or not?
>>
>>28529249
I've never met a black guy/girl, so I'm kinda racist. And yeah, I dislike 90% girls I know
>>
>>28529249
I've had friends of all races to answer your question. I try to get along with everyone for the most part. That does not mean I will cuck myself.
>>
>>28529249
>be friends with minorities?
I've tried but they're such animals
>>
>>28529333
It's a cool if melodramatic show that isn't goddamn 50 episodes like Clannad.

>>28529378
Not really. It's just unhealthy to carry additional hatred in your life.
>>
>>28529249
I'm not racist. I'm just sexist.
>>
I'm not actually racist I just think it's funny when people are offended.
I'm not really sexist but I'm sortof becoming sexist...
>>
>>28529452
How is it unhealthy, it's life bubbling up inside you. It's what prevents you from killing yourself to have an enemy you don't want to build their stupid temples over your corpse.
>>
>>28529249

The only true thing about me is that I get high by huffing the fumes of sewer grates.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.