[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
qt girl in my class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: 1458439534144.jpg (103 KB, 684x1074) Image search: [Google]
1458439534144.jpg
103 KB, 684x1074
>First day of class back in January she came in and sat next to me

>she's a 7/10 but seemed just as shy as me

>whenever we had to pair up with someone to work we would always

>one day we went to the computer lab and literally did no work, just talked the whole time

>showed me her favorite memes and practically died giggling when I was reading them

>i kind of like her, I think i'll work up the balls to ask her out before school ends, still have like 16 classes left

>one day she was absent

>then the next

>then the next, and all the rest, she dropped the class.

>empty seat next to me for the remainder of the semester
>>
Happened to me too, anon.

Also I once had a crush on a girl in the class after mine in college, she'd be waiting outside the door. I spent the whole xmas break sighing to myself about not asking her out or whatever. Anyway the next semester we had a class together and I was fucking PUMPED. Then the next day we had two classes together - her boyfriend was in each of them.

I hope that story of my pathecness made you feel a little better.
>>
>>28529188

It didn't because I don't even care about girl in my story and didn't really get upset that she was gone. I'm still upset however over a grill I cuddled with a month ago who stopped talking to me
>>
>>28529167

Gotta strike while the iron is hot, OP.

But don't worry, you've still got 3.5 billion other women on planet earth to choose from.

(almost all of them are whores though)
>>
File: 1409015020364.gif (2 MB, 300x152) Image search: [Google]
1409015020364.gif
2 MB, 300x152
>>28529216
Normie leave NOW reeeeeee
>>
>>28529238

How many of those 3.5 billion women are not children, old hags, black, or Indian?

Narrows it down quite a bit.
>>
>>28529261

Yeah boo-hoo, there are only 400,000,000 hot chicks to choose from.
>>
>>28529261

What do you have against cutie-pie Indian schoolgirls?

You a faggot or something...?
>>
You could ask the teacher for her name. All you need is origional roll call vs a new one. The girl no longer there is the one you want to FB stalk.
>>
GET OUT NORMIE.

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28529167
>cute chubby girl behind me in my major
>barely 18 (I'm 26) and naive as fuck
>pretty much sits by herself, doesn't seem to have made any friends in those 6+ months
>happily rambled on about the most mundane shit on the few occasions we talked
>I could literally be hitting that by know if I knew how to strike up a conversation
JUST
>>
>>28529167
>>showed me her favorite memes and practically died giggling when I was reading them
what were the memes?
>>
>>28529610
Also curious fampai, did she have shit tastes?
>>
>>28529620
She loved spiderbutt and other [s4s] memes
>>
>>28529725
I don't know what that is, she or i must be shit
>>
>>28529167
I had a crush on a girl that looked kinda like that in your pic, only she had green eyes, she was on my class but she dropped or changed University, not that I would have had a chance.
>>
>>28529216

Then why make the fucking thread?
>>
>>28529350
Indian women are repulsive t b h. Probably smell like shit and are bug eyed like the girl in the OP.
>>
>>28529167
>them bug eyes
Is this what white people look like? For real
>>
>>28532318
>bug eyes.

are you insane?

I'd love those eyes looking up at me, while receiving a bj.
>>
>>28529167
I know right? I should have taken the chance... That may have been my only chance i will ever get.
>>
>just as shy as me

wait until you see her in bed with chad
>>
>>28529167
She was asked out by Chad and has become addicted to sex to the point she can't go more than 8 hours without absorbing his seed. She can never go back to a normal life after savoring Chad's cock anon, let alone waste time on cucks such as yourself.
>>
>>28529167
Same thing here
>calc study group
>only a handful of people
>always get to work with cute girl, vibe like OP's pic, but more cute
>she's freshman, shy, reserved, innocent, obviously takes school seriously
>always looking at me, smiles when we talk, easily make her laugh, we hold eye contact for ages and knowingly chuckle when some loser in our group says something weird.
>group becomes useless, still go to see her
>muster up the courage
>instead just walk and talk, say goodbye
>expect to see her in calc 2

I've seen her once on campus where we just locked eyes for a long time but she was talking to someone so of course I didn't make a move.
I know i'll get another chance but I know she will be a sophomore by then and probably won't be the same shy girl. She will most definitely be taken.
>>
>>28529323
No one has the time or the means to interact with that many people.
>>
>>28533616
I'm sorry anon but that "shy" girl has already been impregnated by Chad many times over.

>you make her laugh
>chad makes her cum
>>
>>28529167
Professors usually send out mass emails to the students so she is probably on the forward list if there is one. Websites like Blackboard which you use for your class also have the roster available.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.