[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will die >no one will remember you >you never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image_2.jpg (83 KB, 616x725) Image search: [Google]
image_2.jpg
83 KB, 616x725
>you will die
>no one will remember you
>you never meant anything to anyone
Everyday slips away and nothing changes, how do you guys make life enjoyable? I'm running out of reasons to be happy and I'm scared
>>
I tell myself none of that shit matters. I don't know what will make you happy but I have a lot of fun ideas for myself
>>
>>28528884
Honestly to lay in the grass, hear the birds sing have rain fall on me makes me feel content. I also love to draw
>>
>>28528918
then in 10 years if nothing in my life changes ill just kill myself. but for now I am actually happy
>>
>>28528918
>tfw I'm so far away from this but it's probably the answer to my problem
I just want to get away from my depression
>>
>>28528970
I do not know how it feels to be depressed but I do have times that stretched from months where i was disillusioned and down everyday where it was hard to get up in the morning. I just did my same routine no matter how i felt. I always got up worked out and drew then slayed outside.
>>
>>28529017
I constantly have thoughts about how stupid I am for being sad when others have incredibly more shit lives than I do and that I'm really ungrateful, yet at the same time I've lost all my friends, I lost my hobbies, and I'm EXTREMELY BORED
>>
>>28529064
That is how i feel daily. i feel dull and boring. I work 50 hours a week and dont hang out with anyone EVER my friends abandoned me because they are in college. I am planning my life on my terms that is how i stay happy for now of course i plan to travel to poland russia and then japan and texas
>>
>>28528918
honestly this is the only good answer. I've been depressed for a while with constant thoughts of how this planet is a speck of dust floating through infinity, bound to fade and be remembered by no one. Every great ruler and every forgotten hobo in the street is bound to the same fate.
truly just to exist for a while is the greatest meaning we could ever find
>>
>>28529064
other people's lives have nothing to do with you thier problems don't matter you have your own issues
>>
>>28528884
What do you want to be remembered for?
>>
>>28529135
Being a massive failure.
>>
>>28529135
Making my community a better place, yet every time I try I fail so hard I lose all motivation to try again.
>>
>>28529120
Their problems so matter, idk about you guys but I do have a sense of right and wrong and I believe that people given absolutely no chance to succeed i.e being born in some third world shithole deserves to be at the top of the totem pole of people who deserve help. That's why even though I'm a poorfag I make an effort to donate and volunteer.
>>
>>28529155
forget about your community
>>
>>28529135
Also raising a family but I am still yet to find someone I can trust, I can barely form a platonic relationship with someone so the entire dream is pretty unrealistic
>>
>>28528884
Money, of course. With money you get enjoyable things to do, and people to do them with.
>>
>>28529193
yeah I guess on paper it would make you happy, I just don't know anymore
>>
>>28529230
If you have money and it doesn't make you happy, try altruism and make me happy with it, it might work.
>>
Stop whining Jesus. Go outside and make friends and get a girlfriend. Live your life to the fullest.
>>
>>28529257
Anon I have $143
That's it
>>
>>28529281
Then you know what to do, get enough to do something cool.
>>
>>28529321
Thanks anon, I'm going to buy a backpack
>>
>>28529334
Better buy a book on berries while you're at it.
>>
File: soyouretellingme.png (187 KB, 608x352) Image search: [Google]
soyouretellingme.png
187 KB, 608x352
>>28529259
Hello, normie. Allow me to be your official R9K welcoming guide. If you'll follow me around for the tour we'll start over here.
>a door
gtfo
>>
>>28529135
>What do you want to be remembered for?

Being a man, but i cant even do that because i was raised without a father...
>>
File: pain this is why i fight.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
pain this is why i fight.png
1 MB, 1360x768
>>28528884
>Nobody will remember you
If there is a God, then I hope this is true and if it is he is pretty based. I really hope nobody remembers my stupidity and mistakes.
>>
Play overwatch. Get r1. Go to Blizzcon. Get bitches and money. You win
>>
drugs are the last stop before suicide, no need to jump the gun
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.