[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
GF Application Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Negative-man-6684_preview.png (3 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
Negative-man-6684_preview.png
3 KB, 256x256
>shorter than 5'8
>pale
>black hair
>not pleb music taste
>has patrician movie taste or open to it
>thin to chubby
>not dominant
>cute
>cool with alcohol and such
>preferably younger than me
>likes animals
>>
>>28528833
If this is an application thread, then shouldn't you be posting your credentials rather than your ideals?
>>
>>28528883
think of it like a job application, except i'm the interviewer because i'm a guy
>>
>>28528925
This thread is going to get very few replies then.
>>
>>28528971
you're replying fag
>>
You should go out and ask girls this. See how well it goes for ya lol
>>
Tfw the girl I'm dating is exactly this OP. it's nice (except I'm a broken human being)
>>
>>28529194
where she live so we know where to go when you fuck up
>>
File: goat_with_leaf.jpg (138 KB, 800x641) Image search: [Google]
goat_with_leaf.jpg
138 KB, 800x641
>5'6"
>super pale
>sleep, steely dan, autechre, the beach boys, blank banshee... pretty much listen to anything
>alien, the thing, in bruges, blade runner, heathers, the treasure of the sierra madre... again, pretty much watch anything
>59kg
>submissive
>who knows
>fine with alc but prefer benzos, weed and psychs
>23
>i love animals

>i have a bf
>>
>only had sex in committed relationships, or has had fewer than 3 sexual partners
>interesting to talk to, and asks as many questions as she answers
>open minded in general
>good communicator
>somewhat cute, at least in her own way
>supportive of me and my endeavors, but willing to level with me
>somewhat needy if possible, just to help me overcome my insecurity issues
>every girl has her past, but the less ink and drugs involved, the better

I will be willing to pay a wage of one (1) loyal Internet boyfriend

any response welcome :^)
>>
This thread will be total chaos if people don't specify their gender, and if what they describe is themselves or what they are looking for.
>>
>>28528833
I meet all of your specifications except I'm exactly 5'8, my hair is very dark brown and I'm not sure if I'm younger than you.

and I'm a dude
>>
>>28528833
>shorter than 5'11, younger than 21
>not fat, not ugly
>not disgusting
>down to FUCK

That's pretty much it
>>
>>28529438
>23
How does it feel to be a woman past her prime? Knowing that with each passing day your value, your worth is slowly deprecating.
>>
>>28530152
low quality bait robot. i'm golden till 40 given my god tier genetics and lack of autism, unlike you.
>>
>Don't be fat or stupid
>>
>>28530970
I'll piggyback off this anon, that's pretty much the limit for me.
>>
>>28530152
>be myself younger than 25
>broke
>cripplingly shy
>have to live with family
>zero confidence
>have to rely on others driving me cause no car
>most men attracted to me (only difference it made was side comments during interactions and being hooted at by passing cars)

>become myself over 25
>sociable
>make 70k/year
>got my own home and car
>confident as hell, feel like the very ground was made for just me to walk on
>fewer men attracted to me (actually get asked out now though, unlike when younger)

second option please
>>
>>28531171
I'll do you one better. Never being attractive in the first place so losing nothing with age.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.