[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Night/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10
Late /Night/ thread, night drivers and walkers welcome.

Just drove for an hour listening to Strawberry Jam by AnCo with all the windows down and I feel weirdly refreshed.
>>
what about night runners?

it smells amazing out there, by the way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pmujz4kbvY
>>
File: 1.jpg (20 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
20 KB, 852x480
I love walking at night. It's so peaceful. There is hardly any cars and I feel really connected with things.
>>
>>28528095
This was the first night I could smell that summer scent in the air and it was awesome

>>28528107
Night walking is really nice too, I especially like it because im so far out in the country that you can hear basically nothing. So peaceful.
>>
>>28528035
I like driving through downtown in the wee hours of the morning. All the interstates that are normally ten-lane parking lots are empty. There'll be one or two other cars near me, and I wonder what they're doing out at this hour.
>>
>>28528141
the smell of summer night is amazing

one of my favorite smells, along with spring rain
it makes me feel alive
>>
>>28528035
I wish I lived in a city or town so I could go night bike riding
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>28528035
Just took a night walk listening to Liszt.
Feels better senpai
>>
>>28528144
I drove from the city near me to my house in the sticks and the contrast always blows me away. Going from this barrage of lights down twisting intersections eventually to long roads with barely soul is always so interesting to me. Only bad part is the deer, they look for my car I swear to god.
>>
>>28528144
well, depending on what month and where, i might be getting rid of a body or other evidence. you around the I-5 or I-80?
>>
>>28528171
I drive by a lake for work and when you get that wet salty air it just takes me back to when I didnt have a single worry

>>28528172
You probably still can, just get reflectors and a road bike and you're set

>>28528213
That pic is pretty cool, and I usually listen to bass heavy stuff at night but anco was fucking perfect for this drive
>>
>>28528232
Nope, I'm near Chicago. I-80 runs south of the city, and is what separates Chicagoland from "downstate Illinois", but California is a good 2,000 miles west.

>getting rid of a body
Some dude shot someone on I-90 up in Wisconsin last week. Rolled down the driver's-side window and blew away someone in the next lane. Then someone else shot someone on I-55 near the city a few days later. So there's that.
>>
>>28528302
It's pitch black out so riding a bike in the dark is no good unless I get a bike light
>>
>>28528320
Ah I see what you mean. If you're reeaally out in the boonies you might be better off getting a hammock or something and just sitting outside. I do some of my best thinking drunk as shit lying in my backyard looking up at the stars.
>>
Tonight some guy made chimp noises at me as he drove past. Usually my nightwalks are pleasant though.
>>
>>28528580
Probably somebody high or drunk, or they just wanted to let you know that they love gorillas.
>>
I just went for a walk listening to Beelzebubba.

Great album but do not recommend combo. feel like shit think I'll try springsteen tomorrow.
>>
Walking around the empty streets of the Gilbert, Arizona suburb at night is true master race.
>>
Where im from, you step outside anytime after sun down and youre guaranteed to be AT LEAST raped.
>>
>>28528035
Strawberry jam is a Normie album. Should have been listening to Buyer's Market like a true robot
>>
>>28529912
where the fuck are you from, detroit?
>>
>>28529894
>Arizona

There seems to be a disproportionate amount of Arizona users on this site, especially on /pol/. What gives?
>>
>cant walk outside in my third world shithole because of gangs
i still prefer the night time, but i can't go out for a drive/walk and still feel safe.
>>
>>28529963
There probably are a lot of us on /pol/ cause we're one of the more red-pilled states.

Also, we're not ashamed to say where we're from.
>>
File: image.jpg (925 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
925 KB, 3264x2448
here's some original fucking text
>>
>tfw no car
>tfw crime shithole little art college city
>>
>>28530001
looks comfy I'd love just to ride my bike down the road
>>
File: 1460195410743.gif (384 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1460195410743.gif
384 KB, 300x169
>wasting gas in a vain attempt to escape your shit life
>>
File: 1458289790578.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1458289790578.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
>>28530040
>posing on /reddit9kuck/ with us
>>
>>28530031
It's very comfy. I love getting on my bike at night and just exploring the city. Exploring the places I've never seen, the roads I've never been on.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
Driving at night is comfy
>>
Night shift wagey here, just had a cig and took a drive to a gas station to get some liquids.

You neets better be studying a new language or learning an instrument
>>
>>28530129
if I had any motivation to improve myself, I'd be a wagecuck like you
>>
I almost went out for a walk but I had no idea of where to go or what to do so I stayed in and watched House of Cards.
>>
Most articulate song about the joys of Night ever:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EGe1bKEdEag
>>
Got drunk at a bar. Now I'm chilling at the Uni library sobering up. Gg ez bois.
>>
Tfw work in a gym overnight

Shit is comfy and I barely doing anything
I'm getting paid to browse 4chan on my phone right now
>>
File: 1444208291081.png (822 KB, 3300x300) Image search: [Google]
1444208291081.png
822 KB, 3300x300
Is Two Is Better Than One a good nightdriving/nightwalking song? Elliot Rodger always listened to it on his night drives.
>>
I love being out at night and have been trying to get out to do some night jogging but lately I've had pretty much zero motivation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGSwUojuxyw

I reckon this song will be pretty good to listen to on a chill night drive or ride.
>>
I can't walk at night where I live because I will either be;

A) Robbed
B) Robbed and Jumped
C) Soliscited by Pristitute
D) Prostitute wants a square and won't leave me alone
E) Questioned by police for being white in my area
F) Killed
>>
File: 1450087499906.jpg (192 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450087499906.jpg
192 KB, 600x600
any better feeling like jogging or walking at night while your high on opiats?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.