[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ask guy out >he says he's down to hang over the weekend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1457668667655.jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457668667655.jpg
60 KB, 600x800
>ask guy out
>he says he's down to hang over the weekend
>call him yesterday
>no response
>doesnt call me all day today
>finally at 1230 texts me and says he's was busy so he couldn't call me

What the fuck is this? He's treating me like an afterthought, not even a phone call back

Why do guys fucking do this when you actually like them?
>>
>>28527876
He's playing hard to get. If you can't handle him at his best you don't deserve him at his derst
>>
>>28527876
He was sleeping and didn't want to tell you.
>>
maybe he doesn't like you and he never wanted to hang (and it's only thursday why are you freaking about the weekend)
maybe he actually was to busy to call
either way this isn't threadworthy
>>
You should be happy he even responded and didn't just leave out of the blue without giving you any closure as to why he left.
>>
That's a cute doggo, what kind is it?
>>
Stand tall, pupper
>>
>>28527876
This is due to the fact that most women discard you as clingy if you call or contact more than once before the first date (or before you even start going out).
>>
>>28527876
WOAH

You mean you actually get responses?
>>
>>28527876
>>28527915
I don't think he's doing much sleeping.

Op is getting kek'd
>>
If a woman's asking a man out she's obviously unwanted trash. He probably said yes just to humor you.
>>
maybe he knows that YOU'RE A WHORE THAT WOULD POST ON /R9K/
FUCKING
STACY NORMIES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1457058088286_trigger.jpg (32 KB, 233x337) Image search: [Google]
1457058088286_trigger.jpg
32 KB, 233x337
>>28528140

>piclated
>>
Please don't lose your self respect by asking him why he did not call you. If he is really sorry, he will make it up to you by making the time to hang out. If not, then it's time to jump on the next diak.
>>
>>28528203
Fuck off tripfag

Op why come here
>>
>>28528314
I have no friends and need advice and to vent. I've had bfs but they only date me for a few months and then drop.
>>
>>28528344

Hey op are you me

:c
>>
>>28528344
well if you have no friends then i guess it's ok just this once
listen my sweet little black child, you can't attempt to control people. any relationships you get into have to be done naturally or not at all. ideally, you'd want the people you're interested in to like you back, right? so you should seek out those people that actually like you. makes sense lil nigga?
>>
>>28528383
>>28528344
>fembots only good for a pump and dump sounds about right
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.