[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
On behalf of every "normie" to you robots/betas/orbiters
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 5345353.png (9 KB, 338x339) Image search: [Google]
5345353.png
9 KB, 338x339
On behalf of every "normie" to you robots/betas/orbiters whatever the fuck you call yourselves.

Stop hanging around our girlfriends pretending to just be friends, stop messaging her and stop asking her to do things with you. it's tiresome and annoying having you bother us while were fucking. Just got done culling 2 long term orbiters from our life after they fucked up and finally gave me a reason to make her cut contact with you and i couldn't be happier.
>>
>>28527838
I just memorize their faces and other quaint attributes to use as fap material from affar. Why waste time interacting with normalfags?
>>
>>28527877

Because it's creepy. You shouldn't be associating yourselves with us at all.

Why can't you just know your place?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 480x640
Someone sounds insecure about their ability to keep their girl
>>
Why would I stop? I love fucking woman in relationships. It's even better when they're bfs get worried and tell her not to see me any more.

They are literally pushing her towards my dick.
>>
>>28527954
>Why waste time interacting with normalfags
Too obvious, your reply directly contradicts my post.
>>
I know that feel, hate retarded ass orbiters. Most pathetic pieces of shit ever
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.