[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here never hit on a girl before? I also never held hands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: 156-CWCMegan1.jpg (103 KB, 750x563) Image search: [Google]
156-CWCMegan1.jpg
103 KB, 750x563
Anyone here never hit on a girl before?
I also never held hands or anything.
It just seems insanely scary.
Plus girls get hit on all the time and they must be fed of it.

If Chris Chan can hit on women, i don't see why i or any other robots should have to worry about it.
>>
>>28527752
Chris Chan hits on girls but they don't actually like it.
>>
>>28527752
>If Chris Chan can hit on women, i don't see why i or any other robots should have to worry about it.

He is a registered sex offender for that.
>>
>>28527752
Hey op, i am in your situation.
I drink away the pain and play solitaire table top games.
>>
Is sonichu.com not working for anyone else?
>>
>>28527752
I've tried to hit on a few girls, but I've never had any success. I'm on track to getting a nice degree, so maybe i'll attract a gold digger someday. Tbh, I'd rather a girl like me for my looks than for my financial success even tho i'm pretty ugly.
>>
>>28527752
I don't really know what constitutes hitting on a woman desu senpai
if I've done it it wasn't intentional and I didn't realize I was doing it.
>>
I was in A&E for a ketamine overdose.
The nurse who took my blood was a qt, I asked what her name was, she didn't answer me.

Don't remember much else.
>>
i've met that mother fucker before
was the scariest 10 seconds of my life
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_bT6qNHeQQ

>Chris is begging for donations

I swear this guy doesn't understand how he could make easy cash on twitter stuff with the SJW crowds.
>>
>>28527752
You're not the only one, I've always been shy with girls and generally try to avoid them
>>
>>28527934
How on earth do you OD on ket? If you take too much it just anaesthetises you.
>>
File: 1461132775537.gif (2 MB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1461132775537.gif
2 MB, 500x282
>>28527752
>held hands
this just reminded me of something
>middle school
>end of the year sort of free day in the entire school
>walk around the building and fuck around doing whatever activities
>group of friends and other kids join in group playing a game where you hold hands and try not to get your hand slapped
or something like that I don't remember
>kids getting knocked out of the circle
>have to hold hands with cute 9/10
>"Hey anon, is this the first time you ever held a girl's hand before"
>everyone laughs
>I nervously chuckle
Fuck that kid, he's a total douche Chad now but I have no clue what he's up to.
I have so many wierd memories with girls
>first day of 7th grade
>everyone in school kinda knows each other
>known as quiet smart kid but was really just awkward/autistic kid who did his work on time
>get out of parents car
>girl I barely knew comes up
>"Anon, you're here!"
>gives me a hug in front of everyone and my parents
>come home to mom asking "who was that girl"
>"I-I don't know..."
same girl also gave me and a bunch of other kids goodbye letters, don't know if I still have it, probably not, but it just said some generic shit saying I was nice.
I also saw a black girl's tits in gym class and it shocked me because I wasn't expecting it.
also had a few friends who were girls in high school, but I was pretty much a goofy autistic dumbass at that point
>wow anon, you're a pretty cool guy
>always, ALWAYS undersold myself as being boring/dumb
>"Don't say that anon, you're really nice and cool, you're fun to hang around too!"
I see them on rare occasions now since everyone is busy with college/work, but when they see me they bother to say hi which is nice.
That being said, I've never flirted or hit on any girls, I just acted as normal as possible and tried treating them like people. It's even more awkward if I've never talked to them before and I struggle to make eye contact, but I keep my cool and reply to whatever they're asking.
>>
I think I've accidentally flirted with women before but I don't know

never really went out of my way to attempt to hit on anyone
>>
>at work on a lazy saturday night
>qt3.14 comes in and buys a half gallon of milk
>"That'll be $3.25"
>accidently tip it over trying to bag it
>"sorry about that"
>"Oh, you're fine"
>all of a sudden the alpha gods themselves fill me with an insane amount of confidence
>"Well I knew I was pretty but..."
>she doesnt react immediately and I begin to panic
>"HAHA ITS A JOKE, LAUGH, HEH HEH"
>she makes a face of confusion and disgust
>throws down a 5, grabs the milk and leaves without saying a word
>>
>>28527752
I find it a lot easier to hit on a girl If I know im not expecting anything or really like her. If I do have any affection or love for the girl then I spaghetti. but I can be strangely funny and charming to other girls its weird the pressure really affects the situation.
>>
>>28527773
This is why I don't hit on women ever.

I probably need to clarify: because they wouldn't like it if I hit on them; not because of Chris Chan.
>>
OP you have a classic case of Noviophobia
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 537x525) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 537x525
>>28527752
>If Chris Chan can hit on women, i don't see why i or any other robots should have to worry about it.

CWC never had a hard time hitting on women because he lacks self-awareness, not because he's confident or anything like that. A typical robot, however, wouldn't even put themselves in the situation.
>>
>>28527752
>Anyone here never hit on a girl before?
Why the fuck would i bother doing that? speak to women? are you nuts anon? what would i possibly want from a women? i'm very confused OP please explain.
>>
great way to get slapped/laughed at/humiliated if you look anything like me

which is not pretty
>>
File: retarded_pepe.png (51 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
retarded_pepe.png
51 KB, 657x527
>>28527752

>tfw i thought it said "Anyone here ever hit a girl before?"
>>
File: cwc1.jpg (64 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
cwc1.jpg
64 KB, 480x600
>>28531601
I just use my mace, like a lady
>>
File: sed.jpg (80 KB, 597x589) Image search: [Google]
sed.jpg
80 KB, 597x589
>>28531601
>>28531633

>tfw no submissive gf who grew up with abuse and doesn't mind being beaten and even finds it kinda endearing and always sticks by your side
>>
File: d52.jpg (24 KB, 600x634) Image search: [Google]
d52.jpg
24 KB, 600x634
>>28527752
5 months ago, I was moving, the next day I was living so for any stupid reason "most people around here will never see me again" i went to the store and hit with the lady on it, she was not attractive or young so I thought I had a chance (like me it would feel good to have a reciprocate interaction at once) turns out I didn't, it was cringy and creepy, and I left that place with her telling me "lets stay friends and then will see" we weren't even friends, and that will see was a leave me alone.

I don't know why I did it, I'm happy I did, now I know for sure I should, must and definitely do not do it ever again while I exist.
>>
>>28527752
An important factor in hitting on women is that you don't try. Don't make an effort of it.
A good parallel to look at are comedians. You get the jokes and they're good but you don't feel like they're forcing it.

Don't force it. If it isn't natural, either don't worry about it or try to learn how to adapt so it just comes out.
>>
File: chen wobbling 2.gif (109 KB, 209x193) Image search: [Google]
chen wobbling 2.gif
109 KB, 209x193
I tried one single time while very drunk but she instantly shot me down. It's a girl that almost never says anything but when I try to approach her, she instantly talks. Never since. I'm 25.
>>
how do most couples find eachother?
>>
>>28531633
I wonder when chrischan will drop all this bullshit and turn his life around.
>>
File: christine.jpg (109 KB, 1135x1520) Image search: [Google]
christine.jpg
109 KB, 1135x1520
Fuck, chris is 34 now, I remember him being that 20-something who drew that shitty comic.
>>
>>28532239
never. he is not capable.

I wonder how is it posible for his brain to learn to talk,
>>
>>28532251
>28 year old autistic male virgin with rage
>34 CD with booty to spare and all the enemas you could want
b-back that ass up
>>
>>28532232
The way most relationships (not just romantic ones) start off is by one party showing interest and the other party returning that interest. This show of interest usually starts off as something small. A smile, being attentive in the conversation, or walking over to start a conversation (among many other things). This continues to happen with the two parties continually showing more and more interest until they are in a relationship.
>>
I haven't, I don't even know what it would look like. How do you even hit on a woman? Do you just compliment them or something? Is it a body language thing?
>>
>>28532562
You corner them or at least sequester them from their group of friends/family, open with a joke about something that is presently happening, casually compliment them, or alternatively tease them about something, then get their digits and ask them if they want to Go out and Zap to the Extreme!
>>
>>28532434
I think most of the couples start by having friends in common and then developing a closer relationship.
>>
>>28531460
What the fuck is wrong with you ? Youre a retard blox
>>
>>28527752
I have only tried once but failed and played it off, they only hit on me
>>
>>28531460
The joke itself was pretty good. Sounds like she was mad about something or just a bitch in general.
>>
>>28527752
It is a combination of skill and confidence. It is an art form imo and everyone does it differently.
>>
>>28527752
>tfw i slapped a girl's ass twice in 8th grade
>after that she punched me in the dick
bet you robots are jealous
>>
If you've never hit on a woman, you are alone by choice
>>
>hit on cute girl who works at uni gym
>ask for number
>'no sorry'

whatever

>apply for uni job
>get it
>find out we are futute coworkers

is there another chance?
>>
>>28533694
>get a job where you work with some girl who rejected you already
>your first thought is "I have another chance"

You're the type of guy that legitimately scares women because they think you're a creepy stalker.
>>
>>28531558
>CWC never had a hard time hitting on women because he lacks self-awareness, not because he's confident or anything like that.

This. We robots aren't a mental healthy bunch, but we are aware enough of our problems to hide from society. Christine Weston Chandler, lesbian transwoman, isn't.

>Come along and talk with me; I offer pleasant conversations, and I am a great listener. I am also compassionate and loyal. Hopefully I can be likable to you. My heart is open to all kind women.
>And for nothing more than the experience, you may give me a try in private. Protected and no penetration required. I have an open mind for what you may desire. traditional for the straight women. clit-rubbing and pussy eating for the lesbians. And any way for the bisexual women. Massages, making out, lots of attention and eye contact, and whatever else desired, for all Women regardless of orientation!
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.