[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mentions she has a bf >instantly block her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Not from plebbit.png (148 KB, 500x656) Image search: [Google]
Not from plebbit.png
148 KB, 500x656
>mentions she has a bf
>instantly block her
>>
>hints very vaguely and remotely that at some point in her life she may have had a romantic partner
>blocked immediately
Not even memeing.
>>
same, honestly, it's made my life a lot easier.
>>
>>28527790
its the only way to go honestly
>>
>>28527790
>>28528690
>>28528847
kek thats why you guys are single. Even in the wild claimed females get stolen all the time. You shouldn't let the fact she has a bf stop you from going after her. If I didn't fight off my gf's ex I would still be desperate and dateless
>>
>>28528890
If she's talking to a robot, "I have a bf" is just a polite way of saying "Please fuck off"
>>
>>28528890
>he actually had to fight off his gfs ex

You sure picked a good one lad
>>
File: 1460401548057.jpg (72 KB, 638x627) Image search: [Google]
1460401548057.jpg
72 KB, 638x627
>tfw trying to fuck a girl with a bf right now

On the one hand, I feel guilty for getting in the way of a relationship that I know very little about.

On the other hand, I feel like kind of a badass for making a girl consider cheating on her BF for me, I feel like I've come a long way with my flirting game.

It's truly a bizarre situation.
>>
>>28528963
There's a reason why they say all the good ones are taken. Welcome to the real world, mommy and daddy ain't going to bring home a shopping bag with a gf in it for you.

You the good stuff then you need to get off your fat ass and take it
>>
>>28528967
Don't feel special. She'd do the same thing to you.
>>
>>28529004
Not him but why would you have to fight off your girlfriends ex, why would he even be a threat to you?

If you're worried she'll fuck that nigga she's probably fucking another
>>
>>28528890
You do realize that a robot has absolutely no chance of being Chad enough to steal a girl right.

>inb4 I did it

Your experiences mean jack shit normalfag.
>>
>>28529013
Not like I'm trying to be her bf, I don't even really like her, I just wanna fuck her man.
>>
>>28529028
I phrased it wrong, they were dating and I was the outside party. She already had a bf and I wanted her. She said if we fought she would date the winner, and I won.
>>
>>28529065
>Dating a bitch that has that little loyalty

There's always a bigger fish normalfag.

And when he shows up, he's taking her with him.
>>
>>28529004
Fucking kek m8
The girl I'm dating literally told her ex to fuck off right in front of me after he brought her roses and a bracelet and wanted to get back together. Nigga did this shit in public as well. I just smiled and pitied the poor sap.

If she really cared about you, she would have severed whatever bond to her past on her own.
>>
>>28529065
Hahaha, yeah anon, you sure picked a keeper there. I can't wait for the next brawl and Tyrone gives you a good beat down.
>>
>>28529043
Her man probably isn't gay. Unless you're a cute trap.
>>
>>28528890

>wanting ton date a girl who dumps her BF at the drop of a hat

It's like you want her to leave you
>>
>>28529180
I know you're joking but her man is a mtf so...
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.