[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get a friend's senior note written four years ago >in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: 1458706664250.jpg (178 KB, 750x864) Image search: [Google]
1458706664250.jpg
178 KB, 750x864
>get a friend's senior note written four years ago
>in one part it says:
'I'm sitting in computer apps next to (me) and he's playing happy wheels on the computer, complaining about life and saying how he wants to shoot himself. Hard to concentrate on writing'
>tfw I'm still alive
>>
File: image.gif (103 KB, 458x438) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
103 KB, 458x438
>>28527355
KYS seriously
Fucking trip fag
>>
>>28527443
Dude that's a freaking epic gif you posted from your iPhone, newfriend. Good one
>>
>years later and I still haven't received my senior letter

I think that they skipped me on purpose. It was supposed to be four years. None of them liked me.
>>
>>28527477
Nobody fucking likes you
>>
>>28527534
I do
note the IP count rise
>>
>>28527355
what the fuck is a senior letter?
>>
>>28527534
>>28527589
I think hack is a chap too

Why is this about him though? I realize tripfags are shit but it seems counterproductive to assault them if you haven't been provoked. I don't see what OP did honestly.

You claim they spam and shitpost but people like you occasionally do exactly what you're fighting against by valiantly pursuing them, as if they're important or worth being hated.

Calm.

>>28527504
Cont;
I'm starting to question how long it would take actually. Maybe I should find the email of the current principal. I want to read what I wrote.
>>
File: 1427167038172.jpg (150 KB, 406x537) Image search: [Google]
1427167038172.jpg
150 KB, 406x537
>>28527641
Figured someone would ask.

A senior letter is a letter you write to yourself in highschool, then they mail it to you some years later.
>>
>>28527669
fucking stupid

and original 233289723
>>
>>28527651
Don't go defending tripfags. That's like welcoming the current crop of refugees. Even if we grudgingly accept some that are decent, most'll never integrate.
>>
File: OCmivp5.png (249 KB, 495x278) Image search: [Google]
OCmivp5.png
249 KB, 495x278
>>28527355
It's funny you say that cause I had to do the same thing but in junior high and they said no matter where we went they would mail them to us but six years later low and behold they didn't mail that shit I guess keeping a box of letters around for 6 years is too hard.

Though I was in the "troubled" class so maybe that's why they didn't give a fuck. I was placed in the troubled class because I got shit grades but they threw fucking behavioral problem kids in there too so I was sitting around with a bunch of ultraviolent Mexican wannabe gang members and a scary pale kid who even the biggest 8th grade gangster was afraid of and would later bring a flintlock pistol and bayonet to school.

Man that place sucked what a shitshow there was more drugs in violence in one year at that junior high than the next four I would spend in high school.
>>
>told myself I would kill myself if I was still miserable at 18
>told myself I would kill myself if I was still miserable at 21
>I'm 24 now
inb4 50 more years of wishing I was dead every day without the guts to actually do it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.