[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody will ever find me attractive Give me a good reason not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1461516384013.jpg (351 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1461516384013.jpg
351 KB, 900x1200
Nobody will ever find me attractive

Give me a good reason not to cut my face.

After contemplating this for a LONG time I just can't bring myself not to hurt myself.
>>
>>28527268
a face scar might make you look cooler
>>
>>28527268
Stop making everyone sad with your pathetic bullshit.

Take responsibility for your life and stop acting like a spoiled child.
>>
File: JDbNjwQ[1].jpg (76 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
JDbNjwQ[1].jpg
76 KB, 500x708
>>28527363
I want something like this
>>
this tbqh >>28527363

A scar can help bring you out of "uncanny valley".
>>
>>28527389
this should pour salt water on this little faggot's face and put him in an animal shelter.

Seriously what a little edgy faggot.
>>
>>28527389
thats really fucking stupid, you cannot be more of an attention whore doing that

go ahead and do it. idiot
>>
>>28527268
Kill yourself. Seriously what's the point of cutting your own face? So everyone will see what an emo little cunt you are? Stop being a pussy and end your pathetic existence you little fucking parasite.
>>
>>28527431
Thanks. You too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2puSNIYbVLg
>>
>>28527389
>I want something like this
that scar looks like something you'd see on an anime character, it would be incredibly autistic
>>
>>28527431
>calls the kid with mental issues edgy
>ironically posts edgy comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HV1JzxhDcY
>>
I STAND IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR
AND LOOK AT MYSELF
AND I DON'T MAKE A SOUND
BUT MY EYES SCREAM OUT HELP
AND I START TO STRUGGLE TO HOLD MYSELF BACK
FROM THRUSTING MY HEAD STRAIGHT THROUGH THE FUCKING GLASS
>>
>>28527363
there used to be a guy who came to an open wrestling mat thing i use to go to, and he had a really intense scar ringing his neck.

i'm a guy and in a no homo way i thought it made him look cool. otherwise he was kind of just a heavier asian guy.

he probably posts here. i think he said he learned wrestling from watching wwe, but he was pretty good so he must of done classes and stuff too.
>>
you need your face, dumbfuck

just wear a mask like Vega from Street Fighter
>>
>>28527268
but if you do it then you will be even more ugly
>>
>>28527268
>Give me a good reason not to cut my face.

You might need your face for something in the future.
>>
>>28527268
because it doesn't really accomplish anything

whats your reason for doing it?
>>
pls no ;_____;

do you need someone to hold you, tell you everything's alright? this is going to pass, there's no need to scar your face. you can use a healthier coping skill, as retarded as that sounds. pls op.
>>
>>28527268

You will eventually need a fucking job once you're out of middle school you edgy faggot.
>>
It happened
>>28527756

Awesome :3
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.