[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey robots, fatbot here, how bad would it be to be bulimic for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1410078907947.jpg (29 KB, 426x341) Image search: [Google]
1410078907947.jpg
29 KB, 426x341
hey robots, fatbot here, how bad would it be to be bulimic for a little bit? Just to lose weight and then stopping? is it possible? who /eating disorder/ here?
>>
Pretty terrible. You bulimics make me want to puke.
>>
In all seriousness, how the fuck do you ever become okay with throwing up? I avoid that shit like the plague. Diet and fucking exercise are the correct way and you get to keep your teeth.
>>
Such a waste of food. Man there's people dying from starvation...
>>
>>28527181
not bulimic yet just considering it

>>28527195
I dont have enough discipline to diet and exercise, easier just to puke it out, in theory at least

>>28527213
once the food is already eaten its not gonna help the starving, so puking it up won't affect them
>>
>>28527266
You're wasting it. Go talk to a therapist if you're seriously considering this. Eat less instead of ruining your teeth and esophagus.
>>
>>28527340
its not like I'm going to be a permanent bulimic, I was just going to do it for a little bit to lose some weight. maximum time I would do it is a year
>>
>>28527365
You're either posting this for attention or you're fucking retarded. We're telling you not to do it. Stop trying to convince yourself that it's a good idea. It has literally zero benefits and countless downsides. Read the sticky on /fit/ before you post again, and you'll see why this is a fucking terrible idea
>>
just a few times will fuck up your teeth, if you do "just a year" then you will have holey teeth and no matter how skinny you are, no girl wants a guy that looks like he has meth mouth. Diet and exercise are hard, but not impossible. the first 2 weeks of dieting are the worst, but it gets better from there.
>>
>>28527166
Former bulimic reporting in.

Don't fucking do it m8 it was the source of all the health issues that i have now. I was bulimic for two years and i wound up being forced to go to a doctor for low iron which if i got any lower could've killed me. My teeth are ruined, skin ruined, Fairly sure it fucked with my immune system so i get sick a lot and i can't even eat a proper meal without getting bloated. Seriously don't do it once you start it is REALLY hard to stop.
>>
>>28527166
You're better off drinking nothing but water and starving yourself. Just eat one large meal a day. Of course you could exercise and go on a diet and count calories but you're probably too lazy and undisciplined for that. If you're having trouble starving yourself and one large meal a day isn't enough then sleep in later so you have shorter waking hours.
>>
>>28527166
Learn how to make soups. You can make a tasty low calorie soup and eat a shitton of it, that's how I lost weight. Your body gets fooled by how full your stomach feels, so you're not hungry even though you're only eating 1500 cal a day.
>>
>>28527732
This doesn't work with just filling your stomach with water btw, I tried it before getting into the soup thing. I think it's because the salt and other nutrients in the soup causes your body to keep it in your stomach for a while (hence the fullness), while plain water just gets flushed out almost immediately.
>>
JUST EAT LESS YOU FAT SHIT
YOU WOULD RISK YOUR FUCKING LIFE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T STOP SHOVING SHIT INTO YOUR PIE HOLE?
>>
>>28527166
I was overweight, then I ate 1 meal a day and played vidya nonstop for a summer.
Honestly, it's better to just start eating healthy. In the long run it adjusts your taste buds and will ingrain habits for lasting change
>>
>>28528005
Yeah, of course I would. What's so great about life as a robot?
>>
>>28527567
Wouldn't OP just need to eat more smaller/healthy meals to keep his metabolism up? One big one slows you down senpai.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.