[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw "fembots" don't really exist >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1444844817828.jpg (344 KB, 1324x858) Image search: [Google]
1444844817828.jpg
344 KB, 1324x858
>tfw "fembots" don't really exist
>tfw the girls that are supposed to be shy, sweet, and pure troubled souls are actually vicious Borderline-having whoreish succubi that jump from cock to cock and only want Chad
It hurts to live.
>>
>>28526951
lol yer a fucking retard
>>
When's the last time you actually talked to a girl though?
>>
If you are under legal age you are violating the law by exposing yourself to such language!
>>
>>28526985
>>28527013
>>28527014
""""""FEMANON""""""" SHILLS GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET THE FUCK OUT KILL YOURSELVES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28527013
not him but i talk to "normal" girls daily and compared to them, fembots are garbage tier (ive talked to a few f"embots" from here), special snowflakes whitout nothing interesting to say
>>
>>28527046
Go to bed baby boy
>>
>>28527063
What's the differwnce between a normal girl and a fembot, is it just that they post here?
>>
>>28527123
It's kinda hard to explain but i'll give you an example. So normie girls usually have almost nothing original to say (most of their opinions come from facebook and tv). Fembots, on the other hand, try to camouflage their shit tier opinions into something original.
There was a fembot from here who read 1 book of dostoievski (she was obligated coz school), and she tried to convince me, for at least 1 hour, that she was an expert in russian literature, spouting bullshit after bullshit. It was pathetic
>>
>>28527281
>this one fembot characterizes all fembots
I only talk to /co/ fembots, but we were always able to have extensive conversations on comic related topics. To say every fembot (or woman for that matter) is stupid and has shit tier opinions is ridiculous.
>>
>>28527416
Yeah you're right, but i wasn't talking about women in general just the ones who claim to be "fembots" in /r9k/. Also that wasnt the only time a conversation with someone from here has been vapid and plain.
I recognize there are decent women on 4chan but they do not claim to be "fembots"
>>
>tfw fembot gf
>tfw my comment was unoriginal
>>
>>28527281
So true

Underrated post
>>
>>28526951
>dated fembot last year
>found out today she's dating another /r9k/ anon

kek
>>
>>28527508
That's true. Calling yourself a fembot is pretty retarded anyway.
>>
>>28527416
/co/ and /lit/ 'femanons' are the only really knowledgeable women on the site. Maybe /mu/tant ones as well but only if they're gay.
>>
>>28526951
why cause then you have to actually shave ur nuts?
>>
>>28527586
Hi. I might be the other anon. What country is she from?
>>
>>28526951
Red pill man to man.
The most dangerous ones are the ones that act cute because the cuteness is fake and they use their cuteness to get away with anything.
These people are some the most manipulative people you'll find on the internet the ones who act cute do not ever trust them.
Cute does not equal innocence.
Cuteness these people are good at acting the victim falsely unjustly.
And there is always some dumb stupid White Knight to defend them.
>>
>>28527666
Trips from the devil.

I actually kinda agree with you, most women who act cute are just manipulative cunts. They're not smart though, most of the time they don't know they're being manipulative and actually think they're cute or deserve people to take care of them, they're just weak minded and are used to get what they want for being weak.
>>
>>28527714
New tip.
Cuteness does not mean weak. On the internet it's often a man using cuteness to emotionally manipulate foolish robots and cyborgs.
New tip.
Lying and manipulation is natural to human beings. It's unnatural to autistics.
All human beings lie.
However females lacking the physical prowess of a man have honed their abilities of manipulation. Their manipulation abiliies are key to their survival.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.