[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Give me one reason that white people deserve to live. Pro tip:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 5vTeal1.jpg (198 KB, 1024x821) Image search: [Google]
5vTeal1.jpg
198 KB, 1024x821
Give me one reason that white people deserve to live. Pro tip: you can't.
>>
>>28526864
the white cancer must be exterminated
>>
>>28526864
Who will fight the Jews if white people are gone? That is right...no one. This is why they want to wipe out whites so badly.
>>
We're not black
>>
>>28526864

>tfw white

I hate this existence. White people are trash. Nothing but cucks, racists, chads, and baby boomers. The """"culture"""" is shit, the """cuisine""" is shit, we age like milk...If they ever do start killing whites I'll volunteer for the death squads on the condition that I can die last, just so I can see the rest of the white race put to death.
>>
Give me one reason Black people deserve to live. Pro tip: you can't.

Every human being wants to live. If people killed each other that would put their lives in jeopardy. That's why people don't kill each other. Not because lives matter to other people or the grand scheme of things, but because our lives matter to ourselves. If a race war happened. many people of both sides would die. History would be written by the victor, but still nobody would be in the right. Everybody would be in the wrong.

There is just as much reason to kill people as there is to not kill people. So shut the fuck up about supremacist movements because they are retarded.
>>
>>28526864
Those cucks should drop dead
>>
>>28526864
>the """cuisine""" is shit

Consider the tastiest (for you) foods and think where they come from.
Maybe apart from Japanese cuisine (which is pretty good), the rest of Asian dishes (not even considering nigger stuff) is fucking terrible since it's based on putting as much spicy stuff as possible.
>>
>>28526864

Without white people, who will take care of the niggers?
>>
>>28527671
evolution will turn niggers into a self reliant race. Punctuated equilibrium could achieve that in a few hundred years
>>
>>28526864
White people are humanity's only chance for a future beyond this Earth. Asians are smart enough but lack the creativity. And the only thing niggers are good for is rape, theft, and murder.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.