[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Another day not cuddling to bed with a qt chub gf Feels like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: Mei_Kneeling.jpg (47 KB, 489x565) Image search: [Google]
Mei_Kneeling.jpg
47 KB, 489x565
>Another day not cuddling to bed with a qt chub gf
Feels like life is passing me by
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (70 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
70 KB, 1280x720
>>28526862
>tfw when you can't comfort him when he says he's not a young man anymore

It's suffering. Not gay btw, just bro tier
>>
I want to buy this but tf2 is free and just as good so I'm not sure
>>
I feel you man. I'm stuck with fucking a bag of antlers (borderline anorexia) with intense self-image problems because I'm too pussy to try to get anything else and the girl is already unstable so I'm not sure what a breakup would do to her.
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
>>2852724
As someone who has played both, TF2 is guaranteed to get you more hours and you will eventually go back to it once you lose interest in any other fps. It's like an understanding girlfriend in a polygamous relationship. Sure you may sleep with other nicer looking, smoother, fetishy(gimmicky) girls from time to time, but you always come back to her, she knows that, and she has a cup of coffee waiting for you when you do.

Ultimately though, if you have the cash, why the fuck not it's a fun as shit game and you will enjoy the purchase. Not like you need the money for TF2 it's free. (inb4 my items)
>>
>>28527240
It's literally a better TF2.
>>28527279
Crazy girlfriends are the best man. They'll make your life wild and any other girl you meet afterwards will feel lacking.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.