[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any good ways for a neet to make money?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: neetpepe.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neetpepe.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
Anyone have any ideas? I don't want to be an actual wageslave and I don't need much money. I don't really care about status. Just need enough money for:

Rent
Vidya
Food
Some extras

Probably looking at less than 1.5k USD per month. Any ideas?

Also even if its way less than that its fine, I live with family still so if I could just have supplementary income that would be good.

Basic requirements in order of importance:
1.Don't need to wake up early
2.Don't need to put in a certain amount of time a day
3.Don't need to leave house

Any ideas?
>>
mturk if you're really dedicated to doing menial shit
>>
>>28526753
How far are you willing to debase yourself?
>>
>>28527548
I'm willing to do anything.
>>
File: king of aesthetics.jpg (41 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
king of aesthetics.jpg
41 KB, 449x449
>you become a NEET
>people snicker behind your back, call you a bum and wonder if you're autistic

>Chad becomes a NEET
>"oh he a gudboi, he jus' tryin' to take a break for a few years"
>parents pay for him to tour Europe, fucks sluts and scores a modeling contract all in his first year of NEEThood

How does it make you feel knowing that, if you had slightly better genetics, you could be getting paid 500,000$+ a year for doing nothing?
>>
>>28527727
>>>28527548
You should investigate cakesitting at parties and funerals. Or become a vaginal maintenance technician.
>>
>>28526753
Ive been wondering about this too. Ive been unemployed for about two years and I fucking hate working a shitty retail or food service job for minimum wage, getting payed $800 or less a month for the amount of labor you put in doesn't feel worth it at all and depresses the shit out of me
>>
>>28526753
I donno, but blood/sperm donating is less laborious than a job. Maybe find another donation thing that pays?
>>
>>28526753
You're a NEET master race, surely you have unlimited money from wagecucks pouring into your lap as you fuck his gf/wife/daughter/mom and lounge around a piano bar

why would you possibly need any of that when you're so incredibly living high on the hog already?
>>
File: tmp_21837-images(4)-1594084945.jpg (50 KB, 636x418) Image search: [Google]
tmp_21837-images(4)-1594084945.jpg
50 KB, 636x418
>>28527743
Heres your le (you) mr tripfagiotto
>>
I've heard of people investing in steam market to fund their gaming habits and sometimes you can sell the items on paypal?

Not sure how much that would actually make you though.
>>
>>28528257
DELETE THIS

FUCK OFF NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28527501
so I am trying to do mturk. I guess I need to wait 48 hours before I can start?
>>
>>28529020
Think there's a verification process yeah but after you should be good to go.

I'd go on turking forums, leddit has a surprisingly useful one, learn about browser addons to make getting money easier, that type of shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 474x522) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 474x522
mturk sucks ass. The only decent ones to get your numbers up are captcha ones. It is awful, unless you score a masters cert at which point maybe it's worth it.

If you want to make anything you need to treat it like a serious job, and unless you do really well you'll be working for under minimum wage

Me? I'm going to work at a sweet teller job. Decent money and schedule, no sales or retail stress
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28526753
This thread needs more ideas.
>>
>>28528257
This

Why the fuck are you on here asking for money making advice when you obviously already have a busy schedule and fulfilled neet life.

Fuck off
>>
>>28528142
This is a good start.
Domating body fluids.
You can also enlist for medical of scientific experiments. They are quite safe these days and pay good
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.