[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My life is pretty shit and it's all my fault, nobody else's.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1461772608370.png (12 KB, 486x254) Image search: [Google]
1461772608370.png
12 KB, 486x254
My life is pretty shit and it's all my fault, nobody else's. I'm a coward. The only pitiable people in my situation are my parents.
>>
I want connection. I'm sick of this.
>>
End your life. Nobody would care if you died, it would be just like in Grand Theft Auto
>>
>>28526916
Unfortunately that isn't true.
>>
I'm feeling desperately lonely tonight
>>
>>28527528
Sounds like you need a friend.
>>
>>28527583
As you have predicted, I need a friend, and currently do not have any.
>>
You're important. I know that probably it won't change anything, but you are, i'm sure.
>>
File: 1431210051893.jpg (47 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1431210051893.jpg
47 KB, 640x640
>>28527598
Anything can happen, I guess we may as well become friends.
>>
>>28526658
how are you a coward? ..
>>
>>28527629
Thank you. I wanted to hear something like that even if it wasn't meant.

>>28527650
Post some contact information and I'll try to contact you. I'm busy over the next week so we probably won't talk much at first.

>>28527677
I'm ashamed of being friendless and doing nothing with my life, so I hide from people instead of trying to make connections with them.
>>
>>28527650
give m your whatsapp or line or something
we both need friend and we can be!
>>
shite boii you bad
>>
>>28526658
iktf

any normie that had my advantages and upbringing would be a happy, successful person, with a college degree, a job, a gf, his own place, hobbies, interests, friends, and so on. I had the best shot at life and I fucked it all up.
>>
>>28527785
Same situation. Literally the only thing I have to complain about that was beyond my control was being bullied in middle school. On no other grounds am I in any way a victim, unless you go full determinism and excuse everything.
>>
this to be quite honest with you my famiIy
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.