[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you started dating a sandnigger girl robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: hijab.jpg (24 KB, 496x373) Image search: [Google]
hijab.jpg
24 KB, 496x373
Why haven't you started dating a sandnigger girl robots?

Muslim girls are the absolute bottom of the barrel in all cultures. Asian's hate them, Europeans think they're invading them, American's think they're terrorists, and in their own Countries they get raped daily by their family and then are married to 5 husbands.

You can be a piss bottling, jobless shut in and still get a decent looking sand nigger GF. They would be happy to come and watch anime with you all day. I can speak from personal experience myself.

I've been talking to a girl from Saudi Arabia who is ready to take a covert flight here and stay with me just so she can get away from her Dad and Uncle raping her and trying to strap bomb vests to her every night.
>>
Where the fuck do I find such women?

Seriously, I've got desert fever like a bastard.
>>
>>28526469
Those girls have horrible diseases and bad teeth
>>
I almost had a muslim gf.
yeah ALMOST like all the other girls

That was until I was picking her up to go to a football game.

>drive to her house
>wall up and knock on the door
>hear her father say "who's that?"
>"it's wedge"
>suddenly her father just starts screaming in arabic
>stand there awkwardly
>she whimpers "okay"
>she opens the door a little teary eyes
>we have a great night but she was extremely distant ever since

I don't know if was her dad or me.
probably just me

She didn't wear a hijab. She was cute as fuck. Probably my favorite almost girlfriend.
>>
>>28526509
I wont post my secret spot here but just follow your nose buddy. Thats what I did and I found a hot spot.

Kind of have to know a little bit of their language though.
>>
>>28526469
I am, dating an Iranian girl. Have been together for 5 years now.

That pussy is the bomb
>>
>>28526469
What a load of cow dung
>>
>>28526469
All of these "Why aren't you dating [ethnicity] girls robots?" as if me and everyone else on this board hasn't been trying to date anyone at all.
>>
>>28526687
iranians aren't arabs bruh
>>
>>28526752
Youre just looking in the wrong places. Or you dont know where to look. Or you arent putting the effort into finding a non-turbo slut.

Use your brain. Avoid privileged whores who are tainted by feminism. Its a waste of time and effort.
>>
When I was in Afghanistan I liked looking at the cute muslim girls. But since then they usually stick to their own kind here in the west unlike Europeans ones.
>>
File: mickey.jpg (211 KB, 600x402) Image search: [Google]
mickey.jpg
211 KB, 600x402
>>28526870
>I know zero about you or your situation but it's definitely your fault and here's why
>>
>>28526921
I'm sorry. Youre right that was a shitdick reply.

I'm just trying to say, you gotta shoot low man. Shoot really low and you cant fail.
>>
>>28526469

If this is true, you're a fucking idiot. She's coming over to make you fall in love with her, and then she's going to indoctrinate you in radical Islam and make you into a terrorist.

Muslims are so sneaky it's unbelievable at times
>>
File: uihui.jpg (62 KB, 501x554) Image search: [Google]
uihui.jpg
62 KB, 501x554
>>28526997
>and then she's going to indoctrinate you in radical Islam

FUCK LOL, you got me there. Holy shit I havent laughed that hard in ages.

You would have to be incredibly weak minded to fall for that type of shit. We already discussed this anyway, I made sure to get this out of the way. She promised to denounce Islam as soon as she got here. She hates it, and it's reputation anyway.
>>
>>28526997
the ol switcheroo
>>
>>28526921
it might not be your fault.
maybe there was nothing you could have done differently that would have improved you lot
but you'll still be happier if you ignorantly believe your actions matter, and if/when the time comes that your actions do matter, you'll be ready

have you read about animal behavior experiments about learned helplessness?

alternately, try suicide. it's the only thing in the world that nobody regrets doing
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 639x351) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 639x351
>>28526687
>I dated an Iranian girl
>That pussy is the bomb
>The bomb
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.