[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>most people have had a girl ask them out >most people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2
>most people have had a girl ask them out
>most people have had a girl like them, desire their presence and body at least ONCE
>>
>>28526462
You still have time, your life isn't over yet senpai
>>
Can't say I ever have. I have however had 2 hillbilly women at a party I was dragged to by my parents straight out ask me to fuck them. I turned it down and regret it to this day. I just snuck into the woods and sat in a tree for a few hours.
>>
>>28526488
Fuck off normalfag.

Your words mean nothing.
>>
>>28526462
Even if it did happen, it would probably be a fat girl or something
>>
>>28526541
>offering some kind of nice words
>"reeeeeeeeeeeee normie!"

Lmao ok
>>
I had a girl ask me out but she was obese.

She's married now. I'm still a virgin.
>>
>>28526582
>namefagging
>femlet in the name
You should just die honestly
>>
>>28526605
But I wasn't the namefag m8. Don't be so booty blasted
>>
>>28526605
Oops. It looks like you messed that one up.

It's okay. We all make mistakes.
>>
>>28526656
>>28526634
No shit you fucking retards. He white knighted for a femlet namefag and I called him out for it.
>>
It doesn't change much OP. I was like you not so long ago, some girl took a liking to me and after basically our first (and only) date we ended up making sweet tender love in my bed. She made me believe it was possible to be loved and all that sort of things, but she ended up avoiding me for the next week until she told me it was better to stay friends.

They only thing worse than having no hopes is to have the tiny bit you still have get crushed. I would rather she never went after me, would have been more simple. Now I'm still sad and bitter, but I'm angry too.
>>
>>28526699
No shit that you messed up?

You replied to someone and attempted to make fun of them for "namefagging" which they were not.

It's okay, I sometimes reply to the wrong post too. No need to be so upset.
>>
>>28526727
I was pointing out what he just defended. Are you that fucking stupid that you can't understand that? Also you're a nobody, you should stop tripfagging, you scum. I'm out, this thread is dead.
>>
So what if we die like this? I'm honestly wondering because it feels like if I were to die right now it would just amount to "don't know what a vagina feels like!" Part of me says "so what?" The other "But GF!" but then there's also the pursuit of magic. Help me out here bros
>>
>>28526699
I would have said the same thing even if the name had stayed "anonymous". I don't particularly believe girls browse this board much anyhow. You're autistic and cunty m8
>>
>>28526779
Man. You really are that stupid.

This happens every day. I see someone make a shitty post. They defend that post wholeheartedly and once they realize they fucked up they just go "Well I'm out! Guess I win!"

Every time.
>>
>>28526808
Except he didn't fuck up. You misinterpreted what he did and you called him out on it. You were wrong though. He stated his case and left, not trying to further the argument like a normie would. It's pretty ironic seeing you post that though seeing as all you post is cringeworthy teen angst shitposts.
>>
>>28526880
>not trying to further the argument like a normie would.

What? There are tons of people here who drag out arguments over NOTHING and sure aren't normies. The normie criteria is getting out of hand with you autists.
>>
>>28526880
>cringeworthy teen angst shitposts
>you are literally a pedophile who has tried to act on it

Shouldn't you be molesting girls or something?

The dumbass tried to shame a guy for using a name when he was posting with anonymous.

If you can't see that then you're even more retarded than I thought.
>>
Yep, twice actually and I ruined both of those relationships. Still havent ever asked a girl out
>>
>>28526932
She was of legal age so how exactly am I a pedophile? Back to the topic at hand. The anon replied to the white knight to show him what he just defended. Simple as that. If you don't understand that maybe you should just stop posting.
>>
>>28526991
>white knight

Again it had nothing to do with someone pretending to have a vagina here. I would have said the same thing if they had posted as anonymous
>>
>>28526991
I mean she was like 16. You are a pedophile. You have attempted to act upon it. You were banned for being a pedophile.

You literally can barely post in a thread without people shitting on you to get out.

But anyways, here is the post at hand.

>namefagging
>femlet in the name

What does that have to do with calling someone out for whiteknighting? To me it looks like their making fun of someone for using a name. They even included part of the name in their post! The post in no way includes the issue of whiteknighting. It literally only refers to the name.

Here, let's look at it again

>namefagging
>femlet in the name

I don't see it, do you? Could you point it out to me?

I'm gonna take another look

>namefagging
>femlet in the name

Nope. Nothing.
>>
had it happened to me and each time I turned them down it was for the best like every robot here I would only bring her down to my level
>>
>>28527056
>I mean she was like 16

Not the scientific definition of a paed m8
>>
>>28527056
I hope you know you're arguing with one of the many fake Doj's that lurk here. That's not the real one's trip
>>
>>28527111
No this is the real Doj. He got banned and changed his trip. There was just a thread about this last night. Lurk more
>>
>>28527111
Do you have a screenshot of the supposed "real Doj."

I was actually trying to look for it earlier today.

>>28527135
Hardy har.
>>
>>28526462
>>most people have had a girl ask them out

I doubt it
>>
>>28527146
>>28527135
I fucking leave /r9k/ for ONE day and come back to all these imposters. Anyone who posts here knows my trip, so why even bother trying to imitate?
>>
>>28527182
Wew, so clever.

I am very impressed, especially with how you completely dropped the argument because you realized how much of a dumbass you were being.
>>
>>28527199
>>28527182
>>28527135
This is now a Wedge thread. You MUST post something an edgy 15 year old would in this thread.
>>
>>28526462
>last day of 12th grade
>average looking girl confesses to me
>quickly make an excuse to leave because I'm too nervous to talk to a girl
>regret it for the rest of my life

I could have had a gf if I just accepted and maybe I wouldn't be a 25 year old fucking virgin now
>>
Girls don't go asking out people, though. Guys with good game trick them into asking them out instead of doing it themselves. The only guys who get asked out out of the blue are Chads.
>>
>>28527250
I don't really post like an edgy 15 year old.

More like a self loathing 15 year old.
>>
>>28527199
Are all you trips this desperate for (you)'s? It's pretty obvious you've been replying to the same person this whole thread. You got baited hard
>>
>>28527300
I'm pretty desperate for (You)s to be honest.

It's in the job description.
>>
>>28526462
YOU SOUND LIKE PRIME FAGGOT MATERIAL. JUST SUCK A DICK, I PROMISE YOU'LL LIKE IT!
>>
File: BannedFor'DoxRaid'.png (50 KB, 948x193) Image search: [Google]
BannedFor'DoxRaid'.png
50 KB, 948x193
>>28527056
I was banned for posting Skype chat logs, which apparently now counts as personal information. They actually do the same thing on Reddit. I don't agree with the ban at all but oh well.

If you ever need confirmation which trip is the real one, search for the trip on desustorage.

Have to admit that the Doj impersonating me in this thread is very sound of mind, and even less of a dickhead than I am because he actually tried to stay on topic, whereas I don't care about derailment.
>>
>>28528047
Thanks for the tip about desustorage.

I don't take back what I said though. I want you to know that my hatred for you is what made me start using a trip in the first place.

i get derailed a lot too
>>
>>28528121
How does hating me warrant using your own trip?
>>
>>28526535
Nothing wrong with chilling on a tree. Nature breh
>>
>>28527458

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE IMITATING, SHITCOCK?
>>
>>28526599
Dude, me too!
>>
>>28528165
I was one of those typical

>a tripfag ever having a valid opinion
>4chan is for the anons!
>tripfags are cancer

Type of guys.

You were the main public enemy. One day I saw you getting chastised in a thread for no reason as I had done to you many times and thought "Hell, why don't I give it a try? I've put all this effort in and have made no difference. I don't even know what it's like to be a tripfag" and I never stopped.

So I would say you had a part in it at least.
>>
>>28528239
Lol.

You do enjoy it, right? I think being harassed simply because I put something in the name field is hilarious. I'm proud of you.
>>
>>28528382
I've been using 4chan for nearly five years. My experience since I have started using a tripcode has been much better than prior.

Also I love when people start to whine about the fact I use a tripcode. Especially if we were already aruing about something else, it just proves I won.
>>
>>28528475
That will eventually fade, sadly. It's usually the people who have never seen you before that will resort to tripcode whining.

If you must, you can take a week off posting with your trip. After my 2 week ban, I had a bunch of people doing the same thing again. I assume they were just newfriends, though.

I have to go now and I won't be posting for most of the day. Cheers friend.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.