[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if black women were attractive? Would all men be able to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: embarrassing.jpg (170 KB, 850x850) Image search: [Google]
embarrassing.jpg
170 KB, 850x850
What if black women were attractive?
Would all men be able to get a human GF then?

I think black women are ruining market,
they are very undesirable and forces us men to compete for a smaller pool of women
>>
First you guys claim we are all sluts who have sex all the time but then you claim we are all undesirable, kv who can't get laid. Which one is it?
>>
>>28526375
>we

You aren't bebe. She's the only black girl to ever come here.
>>
>>28526333
As a black guy, you're undesirable you and all your surfboard bitches
>>
>>28526375
Undesirable doesn't mean you aren't sluts who get pumped and dumped often.
>>
>>28526375
GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU TRASH
You have AIDS, you're fat, and your face proportion is awful.

You're a bitch, your pussy stinks and your masculine voice is mediocre.
You are negative tier faux-female placed on this earth as an obstacle.

Your only purpose in life is to help men lose their virginity, and yet you fail at that.

JUST GET OFF MY DAMN BOARD WHORE
>>
Bruh

You don't understand

Women are good no matter what

Because either they're soaking up orbiters reducing the ego/value boost available to attractive ones, or they're DOING THE ORBITING which improves our net market value

Supply and demand; adding shit to the supply is still technically increasing it.
>>
>>28526399
If a person is undesirable they can't get sex at all. It's an oxymoron.
>>
>>28526411
I dont mind being a guys first as long as it isn't a black guy
>>
It looks like you wish to place special emphasis on a force being undesirable.
>>
>>28526424
Woman detected. Men can and will fuck undesirable women, fyi.
>>
>>28526463
If you get a boner looking at a woman that means you desire her
>>
>>28526333
Even if they were you would just complain that you can't get 10/10 black girls. Robots refuse to settle for anything less than a 3 points about them
>>
File: IMG_20160505_080002100.jpg (1020 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_080002100.jpg
1020 KB, 1080x1920
>>28526419
Wait actually I just realized that Chad's flexibility in the number of girls he can consume will pretty much cushion any gender imbalance to a pretty large percent
>thank God I'm attractive
>>
>>28526476
Next you'll say I desire my hand.
>>
>>28526333

if black women looked like white women with just black skin then yeah they would be attractive
>>
File: Vitiligo-face.jpg (153 KB, 600x449) Image search: [Google]
Vitiligo-face.jpg
153 KB, 600x449
>>28526542
Black women are actually attractive underneath their skin.
>>
>>28526542
East Africans basically. They have Caucasian skulls. And a good number aren't even nappy-haired.
>>
File: 14324783332348.jpg (49 KB, 338x338) Image search: [Google]
14324783332348.jpg
49 KB, 338x338
when will the "all people from a certain ethnicity look the same" meme finally die off? there are attractive black women and unattractive black women all the same. Like any other group, the majority are ugly or mediocre, and a minority are pretty or beautiful.
>>
>>28526333
Brown women are hot as fuck. I don't know why more guys don't dig them.

That said I love raceplay and have too many kinks to count.
>>
File: tfw no black gf.png (214 KB, 1002x295) Image search: [Google]
tfw no black gf.png
214 KB, 1002x295
>tfw no cute black gf
>>
>>28527555
east africans are ugly as hell. The Weeknd is ethiopian and he's still a bootlipped nigger
>>28528514
she looks like a typical new york negress. Only a euro who's never seen niggers would like her
>>
There's some pretty cute black chicks out there. I'd tap that /cgl/ whore that /r9k/ has been having a cow about lately.
>>
>>28527484
Why not just go white at this point
>>
some people like black girls but those of us that aren't weebs/janelle monaes/erykah badus may as well be exterminated because no-one will miss us 2bh
>>
I'd settle for a nice (mentally) black girl.
It's hard enough to find.
But it's a women problem not a black problem. They're just fewer so the few become fewer and you don't find those exceptions that give you hope.
>>
>>28526333
Black women truly are destroying the sexual marketplace.

It forces black men to go after white women, which in turn forces white men to after asian women, leaving asian men to pick up the scraps. It's not right.
>>
>>28529637
asian men are supposed to go after black women dude
>>
>>28529658
>.t bebe
They're left to pick up the scraps (black women).
>>
>>28529637
Its not my fault white betas want self-hating asian girls they can create supreme gentleman with
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.