[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fellow robots, how can I stop falling in love with every girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1392776580152.jpg (27 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1392776580152.jpg
27 KB, 300x300
fellow robots,
how can I stop falling in love with every girl who pays me the slightest bit of attention? I've been fantasizing for the past three days about the cashier at the local burger king
>>
>>28526197
Maybe try to recognize they are nice for utilitarian reasons? Peaceful sales, entertainment to pass the time, any justification.You were not a variable to be considered. That's what i do anyway, try to realize everything would be similar if not exactly the same given absence.
>>
>>28526197
Recognise the difference between love and idealising bro bro . If you don't know her you probably don't actuallh love her
>>
holy fuck im pathetic, back in highschool any remotely pretty girl that would make conversation with me i would start to subconsciously fantacize over and stalk their instagram and facebook. i know gow you feel op
>>
Abuse dissociatives daily for a few years and get too fucked up to feel anything by permanently frying your brain. Worked for me.
>>
>>28526317
what drugs would that be
>>
>>28526347
PCP, ketamine, DXM, nitrous oxide are probably easiest to find. DXM you literally just buy robitussin.
>>
>>28526396
is robitussen otc do i need a prescription. thanks
>>
>>28526456
Nah it's OTC, easy as fuck to get and it's a good cheap, 6 hour high. Just make sure that dextromethorphan is the only active ingredient; preparations that include other active ingredients can be fatal. You'll want like the long-acting stuff I think, it's been a few years.
>>
>>28526501
how do you get it? can you just tell them you have a fake cough at night? and dont tou mix the ammount to tale in sprite as "purple drank" or something
>>
>>28526197
This is very common in the current crop of beta feminized men.

It's normal for men to desire female attention and sex. For well adjusted guys who are relatively successful with girls, obsession and attachment like you describe isn't a problem. This is because they know that if one particular girl isn't interested in them, another girl will be. They don't have to invest emotionally in random girls because they have a relative abundance of female attention so each particular girl means less to them. They have outcome independence.

Paradoxically, less investment and effort will reap greater rewards with girls. They're trying to assess your fitness as a mate or partner and investing lots of effort and time in a girl only shows them you're a loser with nothing better to do.

As for actionable advice? You need to stop inflating the value of girls in your mind. The best way to do this is by talking to lots of girls and learning that they're not special.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.