[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do normalfags pretend to care about this shit? Shouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: gameofnormalfags.jpg (24 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
gameofnormalfags.jpg
24 KB, 512x512
Why do normalfags pretend to care about this shit? Shouldn't these people have better, normalfag things to do with their lives like go on dates and go on bike rides instead of wasting hours a week watching a tv show just to be hip?
>>
>>28526047
Lol le tip fedora twin peaks hahahaha
>>
i stopped watching that show a while ago

one of the last major events that i remember was a wedding where a bunch of fags got killed and shit

does it get better from there?
>>
Bike riding is pretty anti-normie m8. Ever seen chad riding down the road on a bike? When I ride I get normies and chads yelling shit out their windows at me a lot. The worst was when I was riding at like 3 am and some asshole threw an ashtray full of ashes and cig butts at me.
>>
>>28526134
>Ever seen chad riding down the road on a bike?

Yes. They usually travel with other bike riding buddies in large packs and wear those skin tight bike riding outfits like lance armstrong.
>>
>>28526173
Those aren't Chad's. Those are the awkward cyclists that inject blood for more oxygen and sleep in those hypo chambers. Chads ride motorcycles, they would never give up their "badass looks" and get on a bicycle.
>>
>>28526047
>literally one hour a week
>>
File: 1462987367387.jpg (338 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1462987367387.jpg
338 KB, 1366x768
>normal people couldn't possibly have 1 hour a week for a tv show
Are you retarded or what
>>
>>28526047
They watch episodes with friends or significant other. I went to a GoT S6 premier party
>>
>>28526047
I like the show Op. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28526134
obvs don't live in a hipster shit area, all chads bike with expensive but look like trash clothes on.
>>
>>28526047
I am a normal fag, I read these books the day they came out you underaged stupid ass faggot, can't wait till you suicide
>>
I watch that with my gf every Sunday then call my mom on Monday to talk about it.

I have a 70 inch TV and that's all I use it for
>>
>>28526047
It's a shitty soap opera with extra blood and tits

Normalfags love GoT and scorn LOTR for the same reason they live Scarface and hate The Godfather
>>
>>28526047
There's nothing more normalfag than watching tv.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.