[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you guys cope with no social life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (195 KB, 2048x1139) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
195 KB, 2048x1139
in highschool I had kids I'd talk to in class but it never went past that ever and if always go over board with joking and talking for some reason probably because I couldn't do it at home and didn't have anyone else to talk to. Griping about a lack of attention from girls is kinda pathetic sometimes imo but I haven't ever held hands or kissed a girl before and doubt I ever will. I like being alone sometimes but free time can kinda get depressing when it just ends up with walking around the yard and stuff. Any advice G's
>>
Pretty easily. Socializing with people always felt like a chore - even if I liked the person a lot.

I don't hate people, I just greatly prefer being alone
>>
>>28525569
Talking to people is kinda hard for me because I don't ever have much in common at all with them for some reason. What do you do to feel like you've been productive or to give your life meaning? I try to make beats and stuff sometimes but I have to be in a musical mood
>>
>>28525637

I rarely share common interests with anybody but like I said I don't need people to talk to. You can never go wrong with small talk about current events or sports though.
>>
This is literally me. I'm an only child too. I've been born to be alone it seems.
>>
>>28526181
the thing i find is that online people like kinda messed up humor type stuff but if you joke around like so around people irl they typically think youre a retard and that sucks ya know. i wpuld get out and meet new people but where the hell are you supposed to do that at anyways, i dont want to just loiter around public places for no reason
>>
I have no social life because I chose not to have one. No one forces me to stay in my room all day, or to ignore everyone in school. I just don't have a drive to socialize.

Now, I can choose to be sad about it (which makes absolutely no sense, seeing as how it's self-imposed), or I can just not give a fuck and be glad that I don't need social contact to be happy.
>>
>>28525540
I just gave up anon, It's the end of my senior year of high school and I have less friends than I had started out with. And the "friends" I do have just tolerate me. Hopefully when I go to college I have more people to talk to and make good grades, but that seems to much.

>inb4 underage
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.