[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you smash?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1242x1242) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1242x1242
I met this girl on tinder and she's basically the human embodiment of a red flag

Should I lose my virginity to her?
>>
She's not going to fuck you.

Fuck off with the tinder bragging threads, faggot. If you really want to brag show us nudes you're getting or proof you fucked her.
>>
>>28525553
I haven't fucked her yet

She has SERIOUS self esteem issues, daddy issues, eating disorder issues, trust issues, the works.

I met up with her today for lunch, she's super clingy. I don't have an issue with any of these things though. I've always wanted a clingy gf (since I can get pretty clingy) and I always go for girls that I feel like I can help. Like a wounded puppy thing.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>28525518
Body pic
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 500x234) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 500x234
I think you should kill her op.

I honestly think you should kill her.

Think about that will you op? Think about it while you look into her face. In not at her face op. Op?
>>
>>28525646
dat body has seen many black dicks
>>
>>28525635

She gonna get pregnant, nigga you gonna lose more than just your v-card to her.
>>
>>28525518
Do it, tinderfag. I'll probably sound like a degenerate, but she'll probably fuck you if you're assertive enough if her self-esteem is as low as you claim it to be. Go for it before she decides you're a beta and doesn't want anything to do with you. Godspeed, OP.
>>
>>28525518
Wh. Honestly I'd hold out for a hot girl. Unless you're attracted to her. In which case fuck her. Just don't get attached even if she does. Women will never stay with somebody forever
>>
>>28525518
If she gets attached, run. If you get attached, run. Basically, pump and dump her and get it over with.
>>
>>28525828
All I know is that she's only had sex with one guy, he could have been black idk

>>28525872
thanks mang, its not even a question of whether or not she'll fuck me cause she definitely will

she's already waaaay too attached to me

like she unloaded secrets to me in one night that she's only told maybe 2 people in her life before

>>28525869
this is something I'm legitimately scared of
>>
>tinder
do you think girls see bots too? like fake chads with 1950s names
>>
>>28525518
>Should I lose my virginity to her?
Why are you asking us.
Sounds like you been saving it along time for a very special guy.
>>
>>28525646
I dig it.

Those thighs man. Do it for the thighs.
>>
>>28525635
> trust issues
> you post her pics on /r9k/

Congrats you giant fucking asshole.
>>
>>28525955

Lemme tell ya a story. I'm only telling this to you 'cause we're anonymous, and it's been on my mind a bit recently.

I had sex with a girl. It was a hot-cold relationship, where I would like her and then begin to hate her. Honestly, I had a lot of shame around sex 'cause of my upbringing. When it came time, I couldn't orgasm after pumping away for like 30 minutes. I was miserable and wanted to get the fuck out of there, but I was in another town, poor, and insecure about my ability to handle the adult world. I regret that it happened this way.

Clearly, she's already violating your boundaries. That is way too personal shit that she is sharing. If she is willing to overstep your personal boundaries, she's willing to use deceit for something like this.

Maybe you can fuck her and get away, but I don't think it will be a clean break.
>>
>>28525955
Get her pregnant and have a loving family :3
>>
>>28526072
people are always really open with me, its kinda weird

especially girls, but usually I just become the best friend instead of them wanting to fuck me

I definitely think that she might go full psycho mode if I get too involved and break it off though
>>
>>28526113

People be using you like you are their diary.
>>
>>28526150
I honestly dont mind, it gives me someone to talk to and share deep secrets that I can't tell many people about
>>
>>28526101
I honestly wouldnt mind having kids

I think I can definitely improve her though

If I get her to do some squats and go to the gym with me, I can make a sexy babe, and she'll be super devoted to me since she has so many issues
>>
>knows all the red flags
>wants to get laid
gg op you already made up your rat brain. should run though.
>>
File: 1316996692557.png (380 KB, 499x372) Image search: [Google]
1316996692557.png
380 KB, 499x372
>>28525646
desu i would have never guessed in a thousand years that that body was for the face in the OP

god i hate selfies. fucking horrifying
>>
>>28525646
>wearing toms
>in the most boring room i can imagine
>talking to op
yea stay away
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.