[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>finally got my first girlfriend >korean-american >she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 183x275) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 183x275
>finally got my first girlfriend
>korean-american
>she is racist as fuck

I don't know what to do. At first she seemed nice, but then she showed her trie colors. It started with small stuff like telling me "I'm one of the good ones" or telling me to go "speak chimp to the screaming niglet". I know some of you may think I'm trolling but I am not. I don't know how to tell her that she is seriously hurting my feelings. Everytime she says something I guess she knows I might contest and says "I'm lucky that a girl like her would get with a subhuman". I have to go with her to the movies to see Civil War and I really don't want to.

help, also sorry for phone posting i'm vanned
>>
Get the fuck over yourself. That's a petty red flag.
>>
>>28525125

>not wanting a racist gf
>>
Racism is a red flag for both genders, just take a look at this board
>>
Don't dump her because she's racist, dump her because she doesn't value you, you dumb fuck.
>>
>>28525125
If you REALLY dont like racism (it doesnt seem that bad to me) then just smash her and pass her. Yes yes my gramps was chad, and he taught me, just lise your virginity, then dont worry about it anymore and dump her.
>>
>>28525125
Break up with her. Have some pride, man. She obviously doesn't respect you if she says things like that.
>>
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>28525125
>Civil War

Organic compounds
>>
>>28525235
>>28525212
I met her in my organic chemistry class and I'm afraid of how awkward it will be afterwards. Also what is the best way to let down a girl? I assume she is just going to flip her shit and maybe punch me or something (She is stronger than me)
>>
File: image.gif (497 KB, 500x197) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
497 KB, 500x197
Based Korean!
>>
>subhuman

wait she's half something and told you youre an undermench?

*deep breath, its /r9k/*
>>
>>28525125
>I have to go with her to the movies to see Civil War and I really don't want to.
>I have to
>I really don't want to.

Dude what is your problem just share her with us she's the perfect girl orignrgninirngi
>>
>>28525125
You have got to be trolling. Why in the fuck would someone like that not only befriend, but get into a relationship with someone of a race they hate that much and view as subhuman?
>>
>>28525212
wtf no, dump her for being racist. Do you really want the mother of your child to teach those horrible values onto your kids?
>>
File: clayman.jpg (31 KB, 700x390) Image search: [Google]
clayman.jpg
31 KB, 700x390
>>28525125
>not wanting a gf that makes fun of niglets
what the absolute fucking fuck dude
i would KILL for a gf that likes to crack nigger jokes alongside me
>>
>>28525349
I would. Dump her because she doesnt value you.
>>
>>28525320
Fuck I mean she said that I'm phone posting right now.

>>28525348
I don't know man, like I said she was nice to me at first.

Guys i'm going to sleep now, I'll check back tomorrow
>>
In on racebait thread
>>
>>28525349
>kids
nice bait
>>
This is the same guy that spams all of the BMAF threads

We know it's you, you delusional cuck
>>
>>28525348
Race play is real.
>>
She wants to be dominated.

My supposedly non-racist gf calls me Chocolate Man, and I'm only half Black.

I give her good pipe and nothing bothers me.
>>
File: iseriouslyhope.jpg (33 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
iseriouslyhope.jpg
33 KB, 650x366
>>28525349
>Do you really want the mother of your child to teach those horrible values onto your kids?
>not teaching your kids to be racist
shiglets
>>
Nobody has commented yet OP is vanned?

Is OP in prison and using his phone to shitpost on 4chan instead of calling his lawyer or did he mean to say banned?
>>
>not ban evading

Good goy. What did you get banned for?
>>
>>28525300
Ok, first talk to her about it. Be upfront and honest and explain that what she says cuts you deep. If she doesn't even make an effort to change, drop her ass because it means she values her racism more than your relationship. If that's the case, just do it calmly and be direct. Like, "I talked to you about this but it looks like things aren't gonna change. As such I don't want to continue with this relationship anymore." Who cares if it's awkward in class, it sure beats being in such a crappy relationship.
>>
>>28525482
B is next to v on the keyboard so he probably ment banned.

also, to OP

>admitting to ban evading

enjoy being banned again.
>>
>>28525481
I know you are just trolling because when you finally do have your own kids you will naturally want the best for them. Teaching them to be racist in an increasing tolerant society so that your baby will become ostracised? No sane parent would do that. But maybe you don't care since no one will have your kids so you just say whatever the fuck you want.
>>
You may be a nigger, but she is a race traitor. Both of you should end up in the ovens.
>>
pump.
pump some more.
pump again.
dump.
>>
File: puke.png (415 KB, 596x490) Image search: [Google]
puke.png
415 KB, 596x490
>>28525585
>increasing tolerant society
>>
>>28525596
t. white cuck
>>
>>28525585
My parents did that, but they also taught me to hide my power level
>>
>>28525585
>implying he'll be around to raise his kid

>>28525645
t. Worthless nigger
>>
File: norwegians.png (380 KB, 657x925) Image search: [Google]
norwegians.png
380 KB, 657x925
>>28525681
you busy making white kids? fighting in europe so that your people aren't bred out by mudpeople? doing anything productive to contribute to your race? probably not. stay mad tho stormweenie
>>
>>28525125
>all these fuckbois don't realize OP is black

What you need to do is eat lots of celery. Like a head of celery a day. I'm not joking you'll get her to submit. Your girlfriend wants you to satisfy her BBC addiction and you need to put her in her place. If I were you I would do her doggy style and dunk her in a toilet
>>
File: 1413601163128.jpg (11 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1413601163128.jpg
11 KB, 512x512
>>28525737
Well, you got me on that one at least. You apes still shouldn't date outside your race though. All it does is spread your subhuman genes into better races.
>>
are you black, m8?
>ooga booga
>>
You may be a filthy nigger but she is a coalburner and an Asian one at that. Literal human garbage.

Put that cunt in her place
>>
>>28525148
>being disrespected and abused by a woman is a petty red flag

betas gonna beta

OP you need to smack this bitch up when she runs her mouth like that
>>
>>28525940
>literal human garbage
cries the NEET who has done nothing with his life and will be dying a virgin.

lol @ the audacity in the neetcucks on this board. talking like they're big shit in the world but they've never scored a date or a job that pays more than minimum wage.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.