[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>talking to girl online about depression for a couple of days
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: animegirl.jpg (67 KB, 617x449) Image search: [Google]
animegirl.jpg
67 KB, 617x449
>talking to girl online about depression for a couple of days
>feeling attached
>mentions her BF
... Oh...
>>
>>28525069
Who is this semen demon? Original question
>>
>>28525069
I don't see the problem???? You were talking to her.
>>
>display multiple signs of mental instability and weakness
>wonder why women don't show interest

How it it this difficult for you guys to see the problem here
>>
>>28525238
nothing wrong with it. I'm just retarded and become infatuated with strangers on the internet when I barely know them any time they so much as say something nice about me.

The issue is with me.
>>
>>28525277
They think it makes them deep and emotional, like guys in romcoms. Unfortunately in reality it just shows they're overly emotional manbabys.
>>
>>28525277
>>28525297
I already know the problem. I can't help that my brain is fucked completely. I just want to be able to share my feelings with someone and have someone to lean on, but I know you have to pretend like everythings okay for like the first 5 months of being in a relationship with a grill.

I don't think its reasonable or healthy or a good idea to show that I'm human. Nor is it healthy to randomly become attached to people you have known for a single day.
>>
>talking to someone online for a few days
>they keep hinting that they're a girl
>try not to care about it, but afraid it'll look like I like them
>they never start conversations, I try not to start conversations
>friendship fades
>>
>>28525362
There's a huge difference between having problems and being an overly emotional manbaby
>>
>>28525277
>>display multiple signs of mental instability and weakness
Funny how its only a problem when men do this. Psychotic, broken women have no problem getting a bf. Every insane bitch who posts this board somehow has a boyfriend.
>>
>>28525362

There's nothing wrong with acting like a human but you need to understand that you're male and you have to act like it. Men are meant to be stoic and strong, not emotional and whiny. Whether you want to believe it or not gender roles are very real and women will always be attracted to men that act like stereotypical men.
>>
>>28525395
I already know I'm a piece of shit senpai.
>>
File: 1462787510748.png (237 KB, 465x510) Image search: [Google]
1462787510748.png
237 KB, 465x510
>talking to oneitus
>she casually mentions her new BF that she's going to marry after breaking up with the one I thought she was still dating
>"haha yeah there were a few others between that one and this one too"
c-cool.. good for y-you..
>>
>>28525403

See >>28525408

Women are attracted to masculine traits, not feminine traits.
>>
>>28525426
Being insane and overly emotional isn't a positive trait in anyone, male or female. But crazy women have no problem getting a boyfriend, in fact if one of them posted here you probably wouldn't be scolding her like you're doing to OP.
Not looking to start an argument about it. Just pointing out this is one more way that women live life on easy mode.
>>
>>28525457

Because women aren't expected to be mentally/emotionally stable, those are masculine traits. You're missing the point completely.
>>
>>28525490
>Because women aren't expected to be mentally/emotionally stable
Well why the fuck not? They're adults not fucking children.
>>
>>28525513
Women are literally intelligent children, yes.
>>
>>28525513

Because men aren't equal. I'm not saying one gender is worth more than the other, but they have completely different standards that determine their worth.
>>
>>28525582
I've always thought this in the back of my mind but I've been too afraid to say it in front of anyone due to fear of being perceived as sexist.
Do normalfag guys just instinctively know this and never talk about it?
>>
>>28525069

Every female has a boyfriend. Period.

I've actually made it a game to see how long it takes before the mention their BF.

Latest example: there was a girl in my college trig class, which was a class of 5 people. It was just the two of us chatting before the others got there, which she started. She was pretty average looking with acne scars, and not fat. We were talking about dogs for like 10 minutes, and I think we're hitting it off pretty well. Then out of nowhere she casually mentions her boyfriend's dog. It wasn't like I said anything wrong, I literally said "I've always liked Border Collies because my neighbor growing up had one." and she said "Oh, my boyfriend has a border collie!" and then went on about the dog.

It's uncanny.
>>
>>28525588
Yeah but mental stability should be a positive trait in women as well as men. You don't want some psycho bitch to get postpartum depression and drown your kids in the bath tub while you're at work.
>>
>>28525588

*men and women
>>
>>28525609
Women don't realize the only reason men show interest in women is because they want validation and to sleep with them

To them you are just another perspective beta orbiting friend.

Why is it so socially acceptable for men and women to just be friends at a personal level

It's just not okay, and im sick of normies saying it is okay. Men will always want to fuck attractive women, and will always feel hurt or shafted when they have no interest in fucking them.

Personal 1 on 1 relationships with men and women should always be purely romantic or sexual. Personal 1 on 1 friends between men and women always lead to someone getting hurt.
>>
>>28525605

Most people know it, it's just taboo to talk about it because of political correctness.

>>28525625

There is no such thing as a stable woman. Estrogen is called the crazy hormone for a reason. You might find some that are slightly less apeshit insane than the others, but you will never find one that's as sane as a man.
>>
>>28525718
>Most people know it,
even women themselves?
>>
There is a reason this video exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU
>>
>>28525740

Yes. That's exactly why women prefer men that don't give a shit. It's not that they don't give a shit, it's that they're stable and their moods/thoughts don't change on a whim.
>>
>>28525688

For the record, I'm ok with having female friends, especially since I've given up trying to get a girlfriend. I was only making the point that all women have boyfriends.
>>
File: 1461842109793.jpg (91 KB, 459x612) Image search: [Google]
1461842109793.jpg
91 KB, 459x612
>>28525609
>Every female has a boyfriend. Period.

A whole new level of delusion
>>
>>28525900
I don't know a girl who has been single for more than a day. Thats just me though. Of course these are the same women who will say stuff like
>You dont NEED an other person to be happy!
despite being with an other person their entire adult lives
>>
>>28525900
How is it delusion?
I've noticed the same thing, even the ugliest, fattest girls seem to have decent looking boyfriends or husbands. Even if a girl gets broken up with she won't be single long because she has group of beta orbiters lined up.
>>
>tfw you get attached to people easily
>you scare them off by how invested you are at the beginning of the conversation
>they stop talking to you

every fucking time
it even happens on r9k of all fucking places
>>
>>28526057
tl;dr, stopped reading at tfw
>>
>>28525408
If we consider being human largely synonymous with being emotional, then you're admitting men shouldn't act like human beings.

I agree about most women but not all of them. Some decent looking guy was cutting up his arms and posting pictures of himself here and a ton of girls who were probably also borderline were trying to date him. Fixing men is a big fantasy for a lot of women, but only when your neuroticism is expressed in a dramatic and turbulent way.

Being attractive goes a long, long way too.
>>
>>28525900

Say what you want, but women irl aren't like what r9k wants to believe and only date "Chad". They'll date just about anyone because not being with someone makes them feel less attractive or otherwise lowers their sense of self worth. Women are FEEL creatures and act on feelings. Feeling alone and unattractive feels bad, so they date the first person who makes them feel special. When that person stops making them feel special, they stay because even being with a shitty person feels better than being alone and unwanted. That's not to say that person is shitty, just saying that something is better than nothing.
>>
>>28526165
kill me

I'll pay you
>>
>>28526234
would it be illegal to take someone's money for killing them and then not actually go through with killing them?
>>
>>28526272
no but you'll probably still break the law for agreeing to something like that
>>
>>28526358
I'd just say I was doing it so you wouldn't have any money to hire someone who would actually do it. Its not like having you committed for being suicidal would make you want to kill yourself any less
>>
>>28525403
Woah that is so false as soon as I started crying uncontrollably my boyfriend dipped and we don't talk anymore
>>
>>28526427
Plenty of other guys would like a girl who behaves like that though.
>>
>>28525069
the moment a girl mentions her bf is the moment you drop her, why is she even talking to you if she has a guy already?
>>
>>28526464
because you're sooooooo interesting and funny :) haha wow anon we haven't talked in ages, I missed you!!!
>>
File: 140471.jpg (26 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
140471.jpg
26 KB, 225x350
>>28525069
>Meet nice girl on omegle
>end up spending like 10 hours together
>had to leave, got home, she offline, >anticipating her return
People don't just stop talking to people they were getting along great with for no reason, do they?

Ive heard it happen to a lot of people but goddamn i haven't even known her for a day and im already attached

Even if I don't get to waifu her she seems like a nice friend.
>>
>>28526057
We can be friends if you want but please be more than just 1 chat also i never start conversations but iam good at keeping them so if you wanna chat just say hi i always have time
>>
>>28525069
>be me in high school
>crush on this girl for a year even though I have known her longer than that
>next year I get my schedule mixed up and have her in class for a day
>Talk to her
>She mentions she broke up with her boyfriend
>This is my chance
>Getting ready to ask her our
>"oh yeah but I'm dating this new guy now"
>mfw
>Play it off
>"I'm never single am I?"
>mfw I have never had a girlfriend at this point
>"No, no your not..."
>Fix my schedule and never come back

I did end up dating her for a month but as you could probably tell orbiting is not a good strategy.
>>
>>28525900
/r9k/ is full of literal Chris-Chans.
>>
>>28525069
What animal is this semen demon from
>>
>>28525900
All of the girls worth having do in fact have boyfriends. What we can get isn't very good.
>>
File: 920x920.jpg (67 KB, 920x635) Image search: [Google]
920x920.jpg
67 KB, 920x635
>>28525362
> but I know you have to pretend like everythings okay for like the first 5 months of being in a relationship with a grill.

Try the entire relationship. There are many many examples of a guy so much as crying after his dad dies or some shit and his gf cheats on him at the next available opportunity.
>>
File: 1462541121687.png (192 KB, 500x360) Image search: [Google]
1462541121687.png
192 KB, 500x360
>>28525069
You were basically her emotional tampon, kek.
>>
File: 2013-03-22-Love-Disconnection.jpg (140 KB, 600x572) Image search: [Google]
2013-03-22-Love-Disconnection.jpg
140 KB, 600x572
>>28526539
You know your full of shit. Once you find out she's sucking someone else cock nightly, you're gonna be pissed off/depressed, and then you're gonna come onto /r9hugbox/ to post about being led on and how her not dating you makes all women whores.
>>
>>28525069
>girl uses you to make herself feel better strengthening her bond with her bf because she's happy all of a sudden even though he's not there for her emotionally
>you get left drained and alone

sucks dick
>>
File: WOSiPkGG.png (233 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
WOSiPkGG.png
233 KB, 512x512
>>28527807
The sad thing is, you're half-right.
Id probably be pretty emo.
I like to think id be happy with the constant attention since its more than im used to.

If I could play yesterday over 1000 times I would, because desu it was the most fun id had in a couple years.

I might get bitter, I might not.
>>
>>28525296
>proper pair bonding behavior is an issue
Humans are such a meme.
>>
>>28527957
You'd like to think that, and you might be right, its a matter of how well know yourself well enough. Does the thought of someone else dicking her makes your skin crawl? If that went from a paranoia to a reality, you know how you would feel. I'm just guessing, but she'd would stop being this ideal women you've made her out to be, and start being another "whore". But she isn't a whore, and she isn't this idea you have, she was just someone talking to someone online. By placing this much attachment this early, you build up these expectations of her and future interactions, that likely aren't going to play out. You seem like a decent guy, your response to me was super polite for me being such a dick, so I'm trying to help you. Cool off, put into your mind that whatever that "10 hour" conversation meant to you, it doesn't necessarily mean the same to her. Do you know if she is dating anyone? Was it really 10 hours? What im asking really is, objectivly, how well do you know her? Are you prepared to learn information like and be cool, or will you only be okay if she's single and wants to online date?
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.