[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prepare for a story >be 15 >off on a bandcamp field trip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: c trumpet.jpg (157 KB, 1813x562) Image search: [Google]
c trumpet.jpg
157 KB, 1813x562
Prepare for a story

>be 15
>off on a bandcamp field trip
>meet blonde qt that plays the clarinet
>sit by her in this conference hall
>we make musical related sexual innuendos all day while this old guy is giving a lecture
>we're snickering at points when nobody's supposed to be playing and just the guy is talking and says things remotely sexual

>the next day
>we hang out and at some point she tells me I should come into her room to hang out later
>aw yiss I know where this is going
>come by at like 10 PM
>we watch a movie on her laptop and it quickly turns into her just getting naked
>she takes off my pants and laughs as she plays my dick like a clarinet
>she bends over
>tells me to put the end of the trumpet onto rear her pussy and start playing
>nigga you serious
>she says if anybody hears you playing they'll just assume they're practising before they go to bed
>I put my trumpet up to her pussy and play scales
>she goes crazy, I guess the vibrations were incredibly intense (if you've ever played the trumpet you know how it feels on your lips)
>start playing La Bamba
>she's moaning loud and making a fuckload of noise
>play louder to cover up her moaning
>she moans louder because I guess the vibrations are more intense
>escalate my trumpet playing even more as she's making ludicrous amounts of noise
>she climaxes as I hit the high E 2 octaves above normal and modulate my finger up and down
>hold the note until I'm blue in the face
>she has an earth shatteringly loud fart
>it goes back through the trumpet
>I taste it and insta-vomit (I do that)
>camp counsellor angrily swings the door open saying "What the fuck is going on in here??"
>sees both of us lying naked with the girl on the butt end of the trumpet and me in a pile of my own vomit
>closes the door without saying anything
>have to sit by him on a 9 hour bus ride home
>>
This sounds like a rejected segment from American Pie: Band camp
>>
File: 1448760612132.png (173 KB, 264x262) Image search: [Google]
1448760612132.png
173 KB, 264x262
Good story senpai
even if it's made up
>>
>>28524936
Nice fantasies but try to make it believable next time.
>>/r/sexfantasies
>>
File: 20120927224057.jpg (87 KB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
20120927224057.jpg
87 KB, 1152x864
>mfw i played trumpet
>fart comes back through trumpet
>smells it
0/10 unrealistic, you dont breath while playing
>>
>>28524936
This isn't how a trumpet works
t. Trombonist
>>
>>28525029
It happened... I don't really blame you for not believing me though
>>
>>28525130
Would you say this was an instrumental part of your sexual experience?
>>
>>28524936
>she takes off my pants and laughs as she plays my dick like a clarinet

and then Squidward woke up
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.