[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So robots, assuming you find that perfect girl, how would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1458429566007.png (71 KB, 205x217) Image search: [Google]
1458429566007.png
71 KB, 205x217
So robots, assuming you find that perfect girl, how would you ask her to marry you? What would be your perfect proposal?
>>
>>28524925
bonk stone on head, takum back cave
>>
>>28524925
"Do you want to end up stuck with me so we can eat food and play games till we die? If not that's cool."
>>
>>28524925
>how would you ask her to marry you?

I wouldn't. If she truly was perfect, marriage would be pointless. Our relationship would be fine without it.
>>
>>28525060
Way to not make it real in the eyes of God
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 640x360
>>28524925
I would say "hey Bebe I wanna put my penis in your bum. And I will wiggle a little and sticky sauce will go on your bum checks legs back and other parts of your body. We will do this daily and so I want to marry you. So what do you say? Yes!? I'm so glad you maid me the happiest frog poster in za warudo."
>>
>>28524925
Depends on the girl. I'd want to make it special for her. For example, this one girl I knew loved Audrey Hepburn and her favorite movie was Breakfast at Tiffany's, so I'd propose to her by taking her on a trip to New York and arranging a visit to the real Tiffany's. Assuming the staff would be willing to help me out, I'd set up a plan for the engagement ring to be engraved with our names and given to her at the store in a Cracker Jack box.
>>
>>28525163
Given the current prevalence of divorce and sin in the world, I hardly think avoiding marriage would be that big of a bother.
>>
>>28525163
How come theres christfags in all my threads?
>>
>you're pregnant, guess you have to marry me.
>>
>>28525194
>>28525204
I'll pray for your souls. I just hope you'll do the same for me
>>
>>28525169
That's so thoughtful and adorable, I would definetly say yes
>>
>>28525249
Get the fuck off of /r9k/ and do something better with your life.
>>
>>28525249
I'll probly think of you when I jerk off... or take a shit.
>>
>>28525249
Since you're a baiting "christian" what are your thoughts on polygamy?
>>
File: image.png (275 KB, 610x424) Image search: [Google]
image.png
275 KB, 610x424
>>28525204
I'm not Christ faggot. I am a spongebob poster. Re-read my comment. >>28525221
>>
>>28524925
I won't. I'll just not act up on my emotions and get cucked.
>>
>>28525282
I'm not a Muslim, marriage is for only one man, one woman, and are almighty god, God
>>
>>28525257
Thanks, but it's all fantasy anyway.
>>
>>28525357
Why dont you ask her out anon? What happened to you two?
>>
>>28525450
We did go out but broke up. Heck, we didn't even date that long nor was the breakup that bad. I just have a tendency to invest to much of myself in a relationship from the start. I'm the type of guy to imagine a whole life with a girl when she gives me the time of day.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.