[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Hey Uncle Anon, why isnt there an auntie anon, my mommy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: Z_953.jpg (81 KB, 679x569) Image search: [Google]
Z_953.jpg
81 KB, 679x569
>"Hey Uncle Anon, why isnt there an auntie anon, my mommy says there is a special girl for every boy"
>>
my sister is a medical doctor.
but at least she can't have children.
no niece, problem solved
>>
>>28524722
>'that's where you come in'
>>
well your mommy also says not to smoke. leave me alone or i'll tattle on you, you smarmy little cunt.
>>
>>28525290
lol why would you even sexualize your niece?
>>
>>28524722
Is that a joint? Give me the rest and I won't tell your mother you were smoking weed
>>
>>28524722
Is the median age for starting to smoke pot like, eight or something?
>>
>>28524722
Because your mothers lying. Some people are never happy, some people never find someone.

The world is a shitty place, some people hit the lotto and fuck supermodels, others eat shit and die
>>
You're mommy lied to you
>>
>>28525413
>Some men never find someone
ftfy
>>
>>28525340
Because I never interact with women and would probably sexualize anyone i find attravtive
>>
whatever bitch
you hittin or passin?
>>
>>28525899

Good answer I can see where you're coming from
>>
>>28525899
Pathetic

Pre emptive original
>>
Look, kid. Romance is a female thing. According to DNA research, only 40% of our ancestors were male, that is, only 40% of males ever reproduced. On the female side, it's 80%.
Whether or not these numbers hold up today, is debatable. However, the situation hasn't changed, as women still hold the keys to love and marriage. You are the ones who will ultimately judge and pick the males who you want to live your life with and not the other way around. The only thing we can do is try and beat the competition.

A huge amount of males will die alone, but that's just life. Might as well enjoy the ride, even if it's alone, right?
>>
File: 1461794065750.jpg (99 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461794065750.jpg
99 KB, 960x1280
>>28526714
>40% of our ancestors were male
>80% of our ancestors were female
durrrrr
>>
>>28526807
You'd think it was 50/50 right? How wrong you were.
>>
>>28526807
>>28526891
It equates to 120%, is there something I am missing?
>>
>>28525899
Too real for me man

Feels bad
>>
>>28527080
You might want to concider the fact that the women had kids with more males than just one, while the males only did so with one woman if any.
That's just the percentage of different genes in our ancestry.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.