[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Choice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Holy Mtn Dew.png (1 MB, 1176x2727) Image search: [Google]
Holy Mtn Dew.png
1 MB, 1176x2727
Choose 1, /r9k/!

Which Mountain Dew and what superpowers do you desire?
>>
>perfect accuracy with anything

So if I pick throwback, I can play the stock market from my couch while holding the musket with one hand?
>>
>>28524759
Yes, it can, but is that really what God would want you to do with it?

But I guess Free Will exists for a reason...
>>
>>28524654
Voltage. Simply cause it's my favorite and white the description of white out makes me wanna die of cringe.
>>
>>28524654
White out, breed my waifu all day erry day. Baja blast seems nice too.
>>
>>28524654
live wire cuz i want to watch the suffering
>>
gonna have to go with SuperNova, but White Out sounds really nice too
>>
Mountain Lightning is the only option for me.

Just kidding. Give me Classic, my number one autistic fantasy is to be a cool mysterious Jesus wannabe.
>>
White Out,
the way everything should be.
>>
>>28524654
drink voltage and run to vegas use your 13 minute reverse power once daily to guarantee a win in a huuuuge ass bet

and you have the rest of the day to do whatever the fuck at lightning speed, sounds awesome
>>
>nobody goes to Hell
How can I, in good conscience, pick anything else?
>>
>>28524654

Livewire.

That sounds pretty chill, actually. I get to cure people of Malaria and hang out in hell like Dante. I could learn the real reason people get sent to hell and preach how to avoid going there.
>>
File: Temmie.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Temmie.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
Livewire means I can be safe as an atheist, but also compels me to make everyone immune to hell... If I'm immune to hell, I can probably leave it even after death, and that makes me effectively immortal, AND I make people already in hell immune to hell. SO that's godlike but gives me responsibility.

White out gives me my perfect waifu in perfection. Or it gives me Naoto with angel wings, which would kind of suck. Well I guess the charisma effect would mean I would effectively be Yu Narukami or better, so I would actually get her, but I doubt I'd actually be able to handle charisma.

Voltage is my favorite flavor, but the effect is kind of worthless. I can't play video games or watch movies faster, and slowing my perception of time wouldn't give me more time to do anything except like, college assignments.

I guess I pick Live wire as long as immunity to hell doesn't end up sending people to heaven.
>>
>>28527021
Bro, all the Dews make you immortal. It said so in the first paragraph.

Livewire is still a great choice, though.
>>
>>28524654
white out please
I just want to be with my waifu
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.