[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I got my first gf (im 24) and she says I'm extremly handsome
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1460769234878.jpg (80 KB, 724x556) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460769234878.jpg
80 KB, 724x556
I got my first gf (im 24) and she says I'm extremly handsome and worries everyday about me cheating. But its funny because up until her no girl ever was interested in me (and they still arent except for the gf). How do I convince her that I'm still quite the aspie when it comes to other women?
>>
Don't bother, she'll just lose her respect for you and that will be even worse.
>>
>>28524652
Prove her right, cheat on her.
>>
Do you think she's the prettiest girl in the world (or will you when you are in love?)
Most girls who worry about that want to hear "You're the most beautiful girl in the world, so there's no competition that comes close to you." Or some shit like that, but you have to mean it. If you don't you might as well leave because that'll ruin the relationship.
>>
>>28524652
I'd dump that insecure bitch, but that's me. God that would be fucking annoying.
>>
Just tell her she can trust you and leave it at that. Girls don't want their boyfriends to actually cheat on them, they just want a boyfriend capable of cheating on them.
>>
>>28524652
You're an idiot. Let her think you have the upper hand in the relationship
>>
>>28524674
This. Do not try to remedy the situation. You're in a very good situation right now, don't fucking blow it.

Also, kill yourself normie shit.
>>
>>28524652
If you succeed she will probably cheat on you. Just make her give it up more often as she will think not abiding would encourage you to cheat.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.