[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There are probably so many young kids and straight edge faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9
File: LOL.jpg (37 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
LOL.jpg
37 KB, 600x566
There are probably so many young kids and straight edge faggots here. Honestly robots why dont you just do drugs? No I'm not talking about le dank weed, im talking about real drugs
>sitting at home all day with nothing to do thinking about how horrible life is
>do strong drugs that make you forget a bunch of stuff and fucking make your mind happy
it really isnt that hard I know you might have a problem finding a drug dealer but if you make a normie book and contact that degenerate you knew in highschool chances are he is going to help you out because he's still a failure. I wouldn't recomend crack cocaine I would recommend getting on Benzos or someshit or getting some sleeping pills and researching them. I never inject I'm too afraid and dont want aids but I've been popping pills for a while now and its made my life a lot better besides the fact that niggers are going to rob you if you are successful and get what you want. Drugs(Not weed childrens actual drugs) are very powerful and can help you with your daily problems. I love xanax and codeine. Weed is a drug for kids. I was getting my hands on oxy but that fell through I've just been living happily for a year taking benzos and its greatly increased my overall happiness. It helped me be more social in school while I was high on prescription pills. Its probalby super dangerous but wtf ever I've only got one life so I dont give a fuck.

tl;dr do drugs you're missing out srsly.
>>
>>28524547
Drugs don't fix shit and taking them to make your life easier is the best way to get addicted. Recreational drug use can be okay from time to time.
>>
>>28524595
>fix
like any of you are going to fix your fucked up lives
>>
>>28524620
They could, drugs are not going to help with it. Behavioral therapy, medication if mentally ill, learning how to dress - those would probably do the trick.
>>
mdma is my drug of choice

is that a normie drug?
>>
File: tumblr_n1uijuNOty1qk3fszo1_1280.jpg (461 KB, 1027x1027) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1uijuNOty1qk3fszo1_1280.jpg
461 KB, 1027x1027
Only LSD, I could never pop pills or inject anything, plus I don't wanna take anything that could have potential overdoses. And to be honest, it's more than sufficient. I think it's actually made me a better person.
Curious about trying MDMA and shrooms, heard its easy to have a bad trip on shrooms though. Any bots have experience?
>>
>>28524848
you really should try mdma
its amazing

just dont do it often
>>
>>28524787
mdma is a great drug continue to experience it.
>>28524848
injecting is fucked up but Ive gotten so used to popping pills that like idgaf. I've done shrooms a few times and its always been awesome, better than acid imo but maybe that personal opinion. I've never injected I hate needles.
>>
>>28524913
Opiates are robot tier only pills worth popping

I'm perscribwd lorazepam though and that shit is necessary for socializing at this point

Shrooms are fucking intense mindfuck, LSD is like a trip to the playground compared to that
>>
>weed is for kids

Just because you can't find a dealer
>>
>>28524547
I started on weed, moved to Ritalin, and now I'm on meth. Feels good. I'll never know sex, those weekend long masterbation binges are probably the closest thing I'll ever get to sex.
>>
>>28524911
whats it like? besides feeling euphoric and more active i guess
>>28524913
>better than acid imo
>>28524948
>Shrooms are fucking intense mindfuck

Curious how shrooms compare to LSD as well, details? It sounds really nice but I'm also already pretty crazy and have had a few trips on lsd that bordered on being bad so i'm hesitant.
>>
>>28524848

You've done acid? Shrooms is child's play compared. I've heard you are more likely to get a bad trip on acid than Shrooms. I've only done shrooms once. I don't remember how much I did but it was like 30 dollars worth? Basically I stared at the wall looking at a light show going on. Went out for a cigarette and the grass was purple. And I saw a shadowy figure on my couch smoking a cigarette. Wasn't scary though, more like.. Huh. Thats interesting

Acid on the other hand made me paranoid as hell. Then again going out in public wasn't a good idea.

Mdma is fucking fantastic though. Took it a few times. Try to find it pure, or at least find out what it is cut with.
>>
>>28524967
Weed is weak as fuck compared to the shit people use these days
>>
>>28524967
Weed is for kids. It does not come even close to how good meth and coke are, heroin is a fucking godsend compared to weed. After you try a cavalcade of hard drugs, weed isn't even fun anymore.
>>
>>28524948
>LSD is like a trip to the playground compared to that
>>28525008
>You've done acid? Shrooms is child's play compared.

WHO DO I BELIEVE
>>
>>28525077
They are actually pretty similar, except I can never sleep after taking LSD, so do not recommend. Falling asleep on Shrooms while more or less thinking I was a cat mother was comfy as fuck.
>>
File: 570e637d2e00002d009512ec.png (235 KB, 630x377) Image search: [Google]
570e637d2e00002d009512ec.png
235 KB, 630x377
>>28524848
This, LSD is amazing and everyone should try it atleast once.
>>
>>28525077
I did acid and was able to drive, order food at a restaurant, and talk to my mom all while tripping hard as fuck.
>>
>>28524547
>>28524547

>Le "Drugs are a Panacaea to my problems' meme

false, they will make you feel worse when you run out.

solution? never run out
>>
>>28525199
>tripping hard as fuck
>able to drive
you weren't tripping hard as fuck if you were able to drive
>>28525193
agree, it's the only thing i've tried that i'd absolutely recommend to (almost) everyone
>>
>>28524995
>whats it like
alright so the simple answer is that everything feels amazing
in terms of physical sensation, as you come up you feel slightly lighter, and there is some tingling, and a slight head rush that you feel behind your eyes
your vision will change slightly, and colors may appear more vibrant and strong visual stimulation is different (last time i did it there were some flashing lights and i just spun around in circles and my vision fragmented and it was amazing)
you feel incredible empathy, you will basically love everyone
everything happens on impulse, and you feel like everything you do is right (this can be bad)
all of your sense are amplified and stimulation of them feels good, but the best is by far physical touch
everything creates an orgasmic feeling
touching yourself, feeling clothes on your body, having others touch you, touching others
jut breathing feels good, if you take a deep breath you can feel it rising inside of you and your whole body will feel lighter and tingly as you breathe out
listening to music is great, and you WILL dance
you will constantly want to move
everything will blend together slightly, afterwards its difficult to tell what happened when

people talk about the comedown being bad, but for me it really isnt that bad
the feelings slowly subside and i just become really calm and reserved
if you dont do it too often or have already low serotonin, it should be an issue
>>
>>28525199
LSD is pretty safe. People make it out to be some big bad drug, but all it really does is increase brain activity between parts of the brain that don't normally interact.
>>
>>28524547
What does Xanax even do?
>>
>>28525289

it makes you go fuckin crazy because it deprorgrams hyou from 'le matrix system of control'

>>28525291

Xanax makes you feel 'le sleepy and floaty'' andf forgetful
>>
>>28525291
Relives anxiety, makes you hungry and happy. It also give you memory loss
>>
>>28524547
>>28524547
reported to the authorities. a
>>
>>28525289
If it works in any way similar to mushrooms it actually decreases brain activity. Specifically the parts of the brain that regulate sensory input and make the world less overwhelming. It reduces functioning and makes you see the world as it really is.
>>
>>28525268
so basically LSD with more love and physical feelings and less visuals?
Either way it sounds really amazing. Too much of a chicken to order from the darknet though
>>
File: tumblr_n4ro6jsuTI1rsci0po1_500.jpg (173 KB, 500x671) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4ro6jsuTI1rsci0po1_500.jpg
173 KB, 500x671
>>28525422
>makes you see the world as it really is
jesus christ that's going to fuck with me in the best of ways during my next trip
>>
>>28525319
>>28525325
Ah. I'll just stick with pot.
>>
File: image.png (792 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
792 KB, 900x900
What about codene and vodka with fruit juice?
>>
>>28525268
It's all well and good, when you're a normie
drugs can be wonderful.
but for someone struggling with depression, isolation and everything, chances are he *will* do it often, grow an addiction, and commit suicide on withdrawal
>>
>>28525077
They're similar, but LSD gives you more visuals and lasts three times as long.
>>
>>28525463
if you have anxiety xanax will take all that away and you'll feel like the world has been lifted off your shoulders
>>
>>28525552
Can't really say I have "anxiety", at least not chronically. When it comes to social situations, sure, but weed remedies that. And booze.
>>
>>28525438
i wouldnt ever order it from the darknet anyways, you want to know what youre getting

>>28525503
just one time doing it will give you a different outlook on life and can help you cope with past events, it can be very therapeutic
it helped me a lot and people ive known whove done it too

and you wouldnt get withdrawl, it isnt physically addictive
the problem with doing it often is that you will develop a tolerance, and sap your serotonin, which will basically make you depressed
>>
>>28525503
depends on the drug though, i don't think empathogens or psychedelics are --necessarily- harmful to depression - they've helped me, honestly. That and you can't get physically addicted/withdrawl from those
>>
Tfw no friends who do drugs

Only interested in dmt for spirituality tho
>>
>>28524547
Judging by the time you used the word kids, you're one yourself.
>>
>>28524787
yes it is
mdma weed speed cocain lsd and shrooms are normie drugs
non normie drugs are datura stramonium amanita muscaria haliperidol zolpidem zacatechichi syrian rue( 5meo dmt) etc
>>
>>28524547
>children's drugs
>codeine

Choose 2
>>
>>28526188
Syrian rue doesn't contain 5-meo-dmt you fucking casual. It only contains harmaline. You're a faggot and need to do better drugs. I also guarantee you've never done datura because you're a pussy faggot. Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>28526188
Also just to be a dick, datura stramonium, amanita muscaria, and Syrian rue are not drugs, they're plants. Scopalamine, atropine, harmaline, muscimol, and ibotenic acid are the drugs you dumbfuck.
>>
>>28526377
Well, amanita are basidiomycetes I guess, not plants. You're still a faggot.
>>
>>28525076
This shit right here.
Hands down.
>>
File: Godtogblandet (2).jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
Godtogblandet (2).jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
trippin on 300mg molly, 600mg Lyrica, 200mg Tramadol, and weed
>>
>>28526549

>mdma
>gabapentin and tramadol
nigga whaat?
>>
Really though I'd love to try MDMA at a con or something sometime, but idk how the fuck to find this stuff.
>>
>>28526942
I know serotonin syndrome, but I've been on tramadol and lyrica for 2 years now, so i'm tollerant as fuck
>>
File: lain-is-a-bear.jpg (48 KB, 1008x720) Image search: [Google]
lain-is-a-bear.jpg
48 KB, 1008x720
>tfw i have no friends and cant find drugs
>tfw too scared to use the Deep web
>>
>>28527047
how to people buy drugs
>>
>>28527369
i guess you gotta know somebody
>>
>>28525193
man, I wish my Z levels were this orange
>>
>>28524848
>heard its easy to have a bad trip on shrooms though
Who told you that? I consider both acid and shrooms to be pretty mild. Although I guess it depends on the dosage.
>>
Try first 50mg 2c-b, after an hour snort 400mg ketamine, you will thank me later
>>
I find weed pretty shitty, it was fun at first, but I guess hardcore psychedelic use changed that.

though I find lsd/shrooms/weed make my anxiety and depression worse, when the thought of how fucked my life is, bad trip from there. LSD is the best out of those three though. Weed is just pure anxiety and not feeling good for me now.

DMT is what I find good, it's absolutely amazing, I don't even know who I am anymore and all I am in is in a heavenly bliss. Anxiety and depression gets annihilated when you breakthrough.
>>
>>28524547
anxiety drugs dont make you forget shit dum dum
o look at me i can talk to girls now my life is perfffff
>>
>>28525824
Just order some off the darknet. Or you can order dpt from an rc vendor legally. dpt is very similar to dmt.
>>
Drugs cost money and lead to expensive habits like addiction
>>
>>28527783
Just buy big, sell small to friends and others

>financing my own habit for 6 years and still have extra cash each month
>>
>>28527843
also, got both physical and mental problems

I get 300mg lyrica, 50mg and 200mg's Tramadols, 20mg Ambien and Xanax

Just sell half, use half. Doctors are the real dope dealers
>>
>>28524848
>plus I don't wanna take anything that could have potential overdoses.
curious about MDMA

why is drug education non existent?
>>
finally managed to get my hands on a measly 20mg oxy

oh well, at least i have weed to go along with it, I'm kind of cozy
>>
>acid
Visuals and sounds are more interesting, very strong and your mind is drifty and mostly enjoyable but confusing.

>shrooms
Lighter visuals with a focus on body high, your way of thinking is substantially more weird and personal.
>>
I've got 20mg of Adderall that I traded some Xanax for. I didn't really want to trade my xan but my friend needed it for job interview stuff so I did it as a favor.

How do I use this stuff? Will I get "high" off of it or just start cleaning everything? Should I just save it until I need to be productive? Wish I just had more xanax, stims seem like normie drugs.
>>
>>28528020

If you like downers more than stims, then the adderall will probably just make you more productive, especially at that low dose
>>
>>28524547
Post wasn't even worth anything. Go rot in hell Satan. I am Stealing your souls been giving them to a better caretaker. So piss off drug dealer sell your s*** somewhere else go back to Afghanistan and take a bullet up the ass from Taliban.
>>
>>28528020
>Should I just save it until I need to be productive?
That's what I would do. I'm not a stim guy either.
>tfw like downers more, but always friends with people who like uppers more
>>
You fucking degenerates should be erased from the earth. Seriously, I wouldn't bat an eye if every drug addict was brutally murdered. They're so depraved, they need extra chemicals that weren't provided by nature to maintain mental balance. They have failed as human beings. All they do is waste the planet's resources that could be used by productive members of society to better this world, but they bring the rest of us down with them. There is no better definition of 'scum of the earth'.
>>
>>28528363

you might be projecting a bit there lad
>>
>>28528401
why's that? I don't use nor have ever used any sort of recreational drugs nor do I have any urges to do so.
>>
>>28528363
Are you referring to true addicts or people that use/have used drugs in general?
>>
>>28528450
Addicts and "dude weed lmao" fucks. Doing mushrooms is still reprehensible but if you did it like once under peer pressure or something I can't really find fault with that
>>
>>28528436

As in, you might be projecting the fact that you sort of see yourself as scum onto other people.
>>
File: 43534534.jpg (188 KB, 600x409) Image search: [Google]
43534534.jpg
188 KB, 600x409
>>28524547

Opiates are for worthless, degenerate junkies. Fuck junkies.. I've dealt with my fair share of those losers. Hate them.

Psychedelics is where it's at.
>>
>>28528503
I may be scum but I'll never be as bad as junkies or stoners.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 500x500
Alright boys, I need some advice with ecstasy. I just started talking to this one girl I met at a coworkers lan party and we immediately hit it off after a night of Skype chatting. I know she's a smoker and had tripped before with acid, so I ask her if she wants to experience ecstasy with me since its best in couples . She immediately said yes and I told her she'd have to spend the night since its her first time. What should I do to make it easier for me to score while on x? Any moves that initiates contact?
>>
>>28528481
Well, I'm not addicted to anything and I don't post about weed on social media, but I'll smoke occasionally and I've dropped shrooms a few times. It's a neat experience, that's really all it comes down to. No, it shouldn't be a lifestyle and I'm not condoning the daily use of any drug, but denying others the chance to do these things because of "degeneracy" seems constraining and unnecessary.
>>
>>28525824
its not too hard to make, you can legally order the ingredients to make yourself
>>
>>28528529

ok so i was right about the projecting part. thanks for being honest, i like to challenge myself to see past facades and see true intentions
>>
>>28528553

you already did good, now let the xtc work its magic, you'll be in a total diff mindset so taking advice wouldnt do so good, just go with the high and once she gives you that look or approaches you go with it.
>>
>>28528553
GL bro doubt youll b able to get it up, maybe if you do a very small amount
>>
>>28528607
No you misunderstood. I never admitted to projecting, I was pointing out that whether I am scum or not is irrelevant. I do not in any way see myself as scum in fact.
>>
>>28528626
Xtc makes an erection harder to achieve?
>>
>>28528646

yes, stimulants will do that
>>
>>28528553
supposedly sex on ex blows your serotonin and makes sex amazing that one time, but then you'll never achieve the same feeling again and sex will never feel as good as it did.
>>
>>28528646
ya unfortunately. youll be horny AF but dick wont react
>>
>>28528777

thats a buzzfeed-tier rumor, that's not how the brain works.
>>
>>28528553
>Take ecstasy together
>???
>Profit

Not even a joke tho. It will just happen. Ecstasy is chemical love.
>>
>>28528843
It's pretty well established that ecstasy fucks your brain right up, sex or no sex.
>>
I'd like to try lsd and mdma at some point, especially considering how some new research indicates they may help with chronic and treatment resistant depression, my current descent into fully legal alcoholism has been advised against by mental health experts, but it's my main form of escapism at this moment.
YOLO then die of liver cancer.
>>
>>28528843
>buzzfeed-tier rumor

That's been said since it first came out. X lights up your brain like a Christmas tree at Pat Robertson's house. There have been studies into the effect it has on your brain and after continual habitual use people develop a "hole" where there pleasure centers are on cat scans.

Like >>28525268 said everything fucking feels good, from fucking breathing to reverberations of music. So do what you want, Sex will feel AMAZING, but you better be prepared to be disappointed when you can never get that high again afterwards.
>>
>>28529014

I'm not denying MDMA can leave you empty for years with prolonged use. But the whole 'sex never feels good after doing it on ecstasy once' is not true.
>>
>>28529124

because i speak from personal experience. blox.
>>
>>28524547
I used to do some in highschool when I had friends. Without friends its pointless, I'm not going to drop LSD in my room alone.
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.