[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a board for normalfags to hang out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: hotline-bling-gif-7.gif (1 MB, 600x339) Image search: [Google]
hotline-bling-gif-7.gif
1 MB, 600x339
I like this place, I do, but at the end of the day it's just a huge pity party full of self-loathing misogynists that want to bring everyone down with them. It gets old pretty fast.

Where can us normalfags go to on 4chan? /b/ is just the same 5 threads repeated over and over and you can't just shoot the shit on the other boards like you can here, you have to talk about whatever the subject of that board is.

I mean, I'd love to just hang out here but it's a pretty toxic environment and I can only associate so much with turbo NEETs. I really just like to read the stories and chat with the girls here and there, but it would be so much nicer in a non-reddit, non-self-loathing format.
>>
go to /soc/
also this is probably bait
sage
>>
I see bitches with Drake t shirts walking around and I just want to shove a cactus up their vadge
>>
>>28524479
Hey man, I'd say this is your best environment to do that. From my experience (I'm a newfag but I've seen a few boards) this is the only real board slow enough to have discussions and find the content you seem to want to see. Don't stay for hours on end, and you should be fine.
>>
/out/ is the only normal board
>>
>>28524513
Ew no, /soc/ is just a huge attention whore board. It's 15 pages of "rate me! Am I fat! Approval plz!" this place has inklings of real conversation at least.
>>
>chat with the girls here and there
you've been chatting with dudes the whole time, I hate to break it to you
>>
>>28524619
n-no, you're wrong. YOU'RE WRONG GOD DAMNIT ;-;...
>>
>>28524479
It's called Reddit.
original commentary completely new
>>
Seconded. I'm normie by many of y'all's standards, but I don't fit in with normies well and like the general sense of community here. I just wanna have a board to pick people's brains and have hmmm, cringe, tendies, and obscure feels threads without all the traps, suicide, self-hate, and constant >tfwnogf
>>
File: 1403184881603.jpg (27 KB, 340x399) Image search: [Google]
1403184881603.jpg
27 KB, 340x399
>>28524561
>toxic
You will feel at home on reddit.
>>
>>28524730
>I'm normie by many of y'all's standards, but I don't fit in with normies well and like the general sense of community here
very much this.

I've gotten many a "reeeee normie" reaction despite my general lack of friends or hobbies or talents, but even if I don't match the majority population here I still find it more interesting than most places.
>>
>>28524773
misquoted
>>
>>28524730
I feel this hard
>>
>>28524479
I'm a normalfag.
I say /r9k/ is a good way to get some laughs at the end of your day.
>>
I like reddit, it has it's purposes, but it's more of a site for news, sports and learning new things. It's not a very good place for normal discussion. Plus the average redditor is just a nu-male hyper SJW. I can't even begin to crack a joke about minorities, women or anything non-PC without getting downvoted to hell and have paragraphs dedicated to telling me how evil I am. It's really fucking annoying. At least people have a sense of humor here.
>>
/int/

try there
>>
File: 100019918272.jpg (449 KB, 2005x1014) Image search: [Google]
100019918272.jpg
449 KB, 2005x1014
I left /r9k/ when we first started getting hit with kpop threads a few years ago.
I ended up at /pol/, and never looked back.
I find it to be a generally more positive, and more mature board.
>>
>>28524935
Why would you joke about minorities? Isn't that pretty toxic?
>>
>>28524804
>>28524730
>>28524479

Another normie by the skin of my teeth here, count me in
>>
>>28524479
What about self loathing normalfags?
>>
>>28524778
>>28524804
>>28525136
We are /nomansland/
Maybe I'll start making biweekly threads for us. Just something to give some semblance of community for normiebot hybrids.
>>
>>>/b/

origenal
>>
>>28524585
You wanted normalfags
That's what normalfags are like

I dunno
Maybe the travelling board?
>>
>>28524730
>the traps, suicide, self-hate, and constant >tfwnogf
not to mention faggot, racemixing and fembot bait threads. As long as those threads get posted there will be racism, misogyny and homophobia posts here. Think of it as keeping a balance. If the sjws win this place really will be redit
>>
>>28524479

/int/ is generally normalfag except for the weebs
>>
>>28524479
/adv/

BenisBenisbenis
>>
>>28525416
That would be cool. I have no friends. But its more of a current life situation than me avoiding social interaction. I am a non NEET robot, basically.
>>
>>28524479
Go to a slower chan and use their /b/. I wont tell you which one I visit because I don't want you faggots over there.
>>
>>28526382
Same, man. I had to take a semester off from college and live at home, and have nobody here. It's not like I choose to be alone, it's just a weird situation. Abstract feels abound.
>>
File: 1347232923606.png (204 KB, 463x293) Image search: [Google]
1347232923606.png
204 KB, 463x293
>>28524479
I left /fit/ because there were too many fags lifting to get girls and dead aussie worshippers. I'd recommend it to any normafag.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.