[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You heard the man. Nice guys finishing last is plain bullshit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: nice guy.jpg (48 KB, 593x275) Image search: [Google]
nice guy.jpg
48 KB, 593x275
You heard the man. Nice guys finishing last is plain bullshit fiction.

So what's your excuse, anon?
>>
>>28524162
I'm an unrepentant asshole. I agree though nice guys do seem to make it far.
>>
I'm too scared to talk to attractive women in any capacity beyond friendship.

If I do end up liking a girl I start avoiding her.
>>
im not a very nice person desu
>>
Ned is hotter than Homer t.bh
>>
Lotta women like shy guys. That being said there is a fine line between autism and being shy.
>>
>Nice guys finish last

Yeah because his wife's bulls are already done while he's busy taking care of her son.
>>
Can we cut the shit and just skip right to the truth?

>Unattractive guys finish last
>>
>>28524883
I know a young woman who uses the word "husband" for nice guys.

>"nah, this one is a husband."
meaning "I'll think about it later"
>>
>>28524950
This.

Women like nice guys who are attractive. Women like assholes who are attractive.

Being an asshole won't get you laid. Being attractive will.
>>
>>28524162
What man? And what does Ned Flanders have to do with anything?
>>
>>28524162
>guys who don't even try and expect women to throw their vaginas at them for just saying hi finish last
>>
Nice guys finish last and they deserve to finish last.
They deserve to keep finishing last until they wake up.

The damn schooling system does its best to repress masculinity in young boys. They are told that women like submissive, obedient men who don't stand up for themselves, don't try and better themselves, aren't willing to be a leader like men in the past. Because all masculine men are meatheads. You have to be like the heroes of modern day movies and tv shows who are all effeminate, docile nice guys that get the girl in the end.

Despite the constant hammering of this message, the majority of boys resist it and learn to be traditional men by being sociable and interacting with the real world.

But a whole lot of men these days, especially those with loner tendencies who don't get as much experience, they get brainwashed.

They turn into the good little "nice guys" that the anti-masculine society wants. And they are kept docile and miserable by being told that "no, women really do like nice guys, you haven't met the right one" and other cruel lies.

Break the conditioning and start striving to be a better man.
>>
>>28524883
>Lotta women like shy guys
"no"
>>
>>28525085
Masculinity and being nice are not mutually exclusive. Masculine != asshole.

You have a skewed view on masculinity. Probably due to lacking a father figure growing up and spending too much time listening to autistic manchildren on the internet.
>>
>>28525171

No, it's everyone else with the skewed view of masculinity.
It's everyone else equating masculinity with being an asshole.

If you define "nice" as general goodwill to everyone and showing respect, then you can be "nice" and masculine.

But when women talk about modern men and say "oh yeah. He's... uh... 'nice'", they are using a specific definition of nice.

"Nice", in that context, means being easily lead around, devaluing yourself, letting others take the lead, avoiding confrontation even at the risk of themselves and their friends, being small to accommodate other people, avoiding responsibility, and being all around weak.

Men shouldn't be nice. They should be respectful, protective, friendly and easygoing and be willing to defend themselves and their friends if need be. But they should never be nice.

Nice is inherently feminine
>>
>>28525400
Okay well if you're going to change the definition of words...

It's completely possible to be kind and gentle to others and masculine at the same time.
>>
I do nice things but I'm not a nice person. I have selfish desires of wanting to be happy and women are turned off if they think the only way you can be happy is with a girl. I'm horrible for not being happy by myself
>>
>>28525400
they use the term nice in a backhanded way so they don't have to actually insult someone that they're not angry with. it's a guarded, hennish way of talking about people considered to be unattractive, unintelligent and socially clumsy people who are otherwise not disliked. soggy bread in human form

nice doesn't stop meaning nice when used correctly.
>>
File: king of aesthetics.jpg (41 KB, 449x449) Image search: [Google]
king of aesthetics.jpg
41 KB, 449x449
If you're ugly, you're going to finish last; if you're handsome, ripped, 6'0, etc. you'll always finish first no matter what you do. Let's be honest, personality is overrated.
>>
Nice guys get laid. Shy guys get laid. Awkward guys get laid. You just have to
not be ugly

just don't be unattractive guys
>>
>>28525820
attractive people know how to be more sociable though because people have been coming up to them unsolicited to start conversations their whole lives. especially important during the teenaged years where you solidify your sociability
>>
>>28524162
>Why do we think Ned Flanders is so lame?
Do people forget that he's completely shredded and every time he takes off his shirt women in the vicinity get soaked?
>>
>>28525400
Screen capped for immense rationale
>>
>>28525468
Fuck off normie I can smell a mile away you're a normie cunt
>(smug comment)...
Die in hellfire
>>
>>28525855
ugly guys get laid too if they have confidence and the proper insight

the only people who don't get laid are people who:
a) are not immediately appealing (plain appearance or ugly)
AND
b) make no effort to get laid
>>
>>28524977

Jesus the feels I get sometimes

I needed to have a dad to tell me this mang
>>
File: 1449113344310.png (124 KB, 1494x576) Image search: [Google]
1449113344310.png
124 KB, 1494x576
Keep telling yourself that op. Experience tells me otherwise.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.