[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is hating women just a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
File: 453087321.jpg (181 KB, 769x1024) Image search: [Google]
453087321.jpg
181 KB, 769x1024
is hating women just a meme?
>>
File: 1457763318803.jpg (489 KB, 1000x1092) Image search: [Google]
1457763318803.jpg
489 KB, 1000x1092
>>28524068
Personally, I hate most women but it kinda is. Like, I hate Stacy (you know the type of bitch I'm talking about) and SJWs, but there are actually some women that I feel have been as rejected as us.

They're ugly autist, but so are we.
>>
>>28524068
Life is meme but meme isn't life when you think about it
>>
File: wew.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>28524068
tbqvh I dont hate them.

so it's a meme for me.

I cant love them either, except in my imaginatio, since everyone I loved was :/ texting me, actually :S

Thanks P, for all the nice soul crushing push into redpill.

They just animals animaling around like all of us, except we get brainwashed and shamed into submissivness and they get to fight to be whores freely.

But I dont hate them.

lolo.

well maybe a little.

Certainly not having violence fetishes like some anons here.

I understand them but I dont like what I see.
>>
File: 01b2d.jpg (12 KB, 236x227) Image search: [Google]
01b2d.jpg
12 KB, 236x227
>>28524068
50% meme
25% beta teen angst
25% entrenched neckbeard
>>
>>28524390
getting close to '' real things''.
>>
File: beatboxing cat_smirk.jpg (70 KB, 580x897) Image search: [Google]
beatboxing cat_smirk.jpg
70 KB, 580x897
>>28524390

origininininio
>>
Here is how most young men deal with women
>find gf
>now begin finding side girls
>other time is now sex, hobbies, and work
>does gf make you feel bad? remove gf and make side girl new gf
>you have now removed the negative feelings of losing gf as you have the safety net
Becareful with marriage it says you can no longer compete in the dating pool when you could just switch to twinks because your old
>>
>>28524068
Well unlike the failed norms ITT I can say that no, I do deeply hate women.
I believe they are all of the worst aspects of humanity wrapped up into one sex. They are mindless drones that are mesmerized by pop culture and whatever is "in" and they are obsessed with sex and muh vagina.
And I'm not some ugly rejected neckbeard, I get decent attention from them. I can make an okcupid and have around 4 or 5 messages within a week.

I don't act upon the hatred other than not falling for their bullshit. I know its impossible to put them back into their rightful place as second class citizens because there are too many betas in the world. And yes, society has suffered greatly because of their wild nature being let loose.
>>
>>28524489
>le just get a gf guiseee xD

why didn't we think of this before.. thank you anon
>>
File: 1459114101101.png (1003 KB, 1037x1248) Image search: [Google]
1459114101101.png
1003 KB, 1037x1248
>>28524068
Somewhat. Some stereotypes and just general types of females are disliked (I'm assuming you are referring to /r9k/)
However, most people still assume that some proper females exist. How often and the optimism/pessimism related to it varies.
Keep in mind that memes are real, so even if it is, it still exists.
Personally, while I do feel very skeptical about most people and relationships, I still have some hope after seeing women do some based things. Romance-wise, I can still hope.
>>
>>28524551
>says he hates women
>has to make a point to show that they are most definitely attracted to him

nah lad, i think you've had a few bad experiences with some bitches and now tarnish all women with the same brush
>>
>>28524805
I did that because the first reaction from normals is hurr you're only saying that because you're an ugly loser.

Apparently it didn't do any good anyway because norms will be norms, oh well.
>>
>>28524854
You are a normie yourself you piece of shit.

>le girls liek me but I hate them becuz I'm so cool and edgy xD
>>
Women are disgusting they have hair all over their body and their dick stink.
>>
>>28524068
no truly women are fucking evil shit, every man should just fucking hate them, fuck them with hate, their wombs are just the creators of our,sons, but they themselves are worth nothing
>>
>>28524390
This is pretty much spot on OP.
Women hate is a meme
>>
Women's rights was a mistake
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.