[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>get fit, max out my looks in general and am the best version
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 467x1166) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 467x1166
>get fit, max out my looks in general and am the best version of myself I could possibly be
>still ugly apparently and all girls reject me

Why did I even bother..?
>>
File: 1445291318533.jpg (16 KB, 458x582) Image search: [Google]
1445291318533.jpg
16 KB, 458x582
>>28524066
post pics of yourself so we can see how "fit" you are

if you havent been lifting 5 years natty then you haven't maxed out, boi
>>
You shouldn't give up yet. Even the best looking, most confident guys get rejected often. So an average looking guy with no personality needs to go through rejection for years until things start working out.
>>
>>28524081
I will not post pics, because that's /soc/ cancer.
Also, I didn't intend to become fucking huge. I just got ottermode but a little bit bigger overall, which is the ideal body type to women.
>>
If you have a busted face then no shit lifting won't help. You have to be atleast average looking.
>>
>>28524126
well since you refuse to provide proof then you're obviously a DYEL who probably works with 135-185 on the bench and wonders why he isnt attracting attention from women yet

next
>>
>>28524149
Kill yourself, /soc/ cancer.
>>
>>28524195
kill yourself, delusional first/second-year lifter who thinks he's made it
>>
>>28524238
someone's obviously mad lol
>>
>>28524247
i'm trying to tell you that you JUST might not have made it yet and you might still look ordinary to women in clothes

you aren't going to get special attention from women for lifting unless you're at the beach, or if you have decent mass that is visible through clothing
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 500x464
Just post a pic retard, it's not a hookup or rate me bullshit. Getting an opinion outside of yourself is part of improving. Btw:

>he fell for the /fit meme
>>
>>28524238
>Implying anyone can pass 185 on the bench
Heads up bucko, some people have a smaller frame. Just acceot that not everyone will look good through lifting. Lifting wont fix an ugly face.
>>
>>28524442
Wtf are talking about stickboy. Anyone can pass 185 on bench not even that high
>>
>>28524066
Post a pic, anon. I'll give you my sincere input on your physical disposition and future outlook with women. There is hope. Let me help you!
>>
>>28524523
anyone can pass it, some just take longer than others. arm length has a lot to do with it. it took me 2 years to bench 185 steadily for a set. now after 3 and a half i can do 225. in 5 i should have 3pl8. I havent even run a strength program yet, all bro split
>>
When you say 'all' girls reject you, how many are we talking? How many have you actually asked out?
>>
>>28524606
My estimate is approximately 0.
>>
>>28524606
I'm too lazy to count but I'm guessing it's around 20-30 at the moment.
>>
>>28524671
What situations did you ask them out in? Where did you meet them, what did you say?
>>
>>28524404
This. We just want to see how far you've come and tell you if you're a delusional shit.
>>
>>28524695
Various stuff, at parties, clubs, through text with colleagues etc.
And please don't tell me that it matters a lot how and where I do it. Chad can do it anywhere and get a yes. It's just my appearance.
>>
File: V4UDIYa.gif (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
V4UDIYa.gif
2 MB, 480x360
>>28524066
>max out my looks in general

Obviously haven't maxed enough.
>>
>>28524777
There's a limit, friend.
>>
>>28524523
185 is pretty godamn high. I know people that have maxed at 170 and never passed it.( said people are also like 5'4) but that doesnt change the fact that not everyone is genetically built for strength.
>>
>>28524066
>think I look pretty decent for a guy
>still a virgin

Gonna kill myself soon.
>>
it doesn't get better but it get easier to live with it being ugly and repulsive
>>
>>28524758
How tall are you and how much do you weigh? What do you say when you ask a girl out?
>>
>>28524825
bull shit, nigga

shorter people have even bigger of a mechanical advantage in benching if they also have proportionally short arms

if someone is eating decently clean and at a light surplus for a couple of years, they'll get pretty big even without steroids. benching past 2 plate. all that needs to be done after is a cut
>>
>>28524758
The fact that you're bitter and entitled/tryhard (seeing how you think you've looks maxed) probably is a wailing siren to all women

You have to et everything right, they just have to not fuck up too bad
>>
File: SUIT UP.jpg (145 KB, 570x713) Image search: [Google]
SUIT UP.jpg
145 KB, 570x713
And your fashion sense?
IMO its more important once ur reasonably fit.
>>
>>28524580
>anyone can pass it, some just take longer than others.

Fuck you.
Not everyone is as awesome as you, some don't have the willpower, some the genetics, I am disabled.
So:
Fuck you for having such a big ego and feeling so entitled. Be happy that you can do it and stop fucking shoving it in other people's faces.
>>
>>28524862
6', about 180 lbs but low bf% with some muscle mass
I just do smalltalk with them or talk about a specific topic or whatever and after a while I just suggest meeting up again to do X or Y, nothing special.
>>
>>28524880
Its disgusting how little you people factor in genetics. "Nah bro just work out then cut" because losing weight in soecific areas of the body is SO easy, because youll get the gains if you work "hard enough" its a shit meme. If you want health benefits just run or swim.
>>
>>28524580

Damn, I was pushing 225 at 15 years old and I had never lifted weights before then.

Doesn't matter though, I'm going to die a virgin so my genes won't get passed on anyway.
>>
File: chadification_complete.png (630 KB, 632x739) Image search: [Google]
chadification_complete.png
630 KB, 632x739
>looksmaxing
>without surgery

get surgery friendo and you will be chad and cuck all the /fit/ losers
>>
>>28524885
Shut up, I just see and am able to acknowledge that my looks won't get any better. I'm not fat, I have a decent haircut, suiting facial hair, clear skin, normal eyebrows etc.
There's just nothing to do anymore.
>>
>>28524949
Sounds pretty good. Keep at it, as long as all of this is true and you're reasonably hygenic, there's no reason you can't land a decent girl. Don't have freakishly high standards and you'll be fine. The more you do it the better you'll be at it.
>>
>>28524066
Dude. Im not fit, and I asked out a girl. Got a dare with her and everything. It was fun.

Thing is, I'm about to confess that I like her in the next few days and I am absolutely certain I will be rejected. Like there is absolutely no chance of anything good happening. Shit happens.

Some girl might just like you for you. So don't give up. Rejections happen. A lot.

Also, dress well. Sometimes girls can tell right away just by the way you dress that it's not going to work. Superficial, I know, but still.
>>
>>28525004
I am. I shower every other day and wash my body everyday (hair would get too dry if I washed it daily) and I use deodorant and sometimes light cologne to smell nice but not too much.
It's just my damn face.
It's all just lipstick on a pig
>>
>>28525086
>confess
what is this retarded meme? you went on a date with her, just go out on another date. Don't be a dumb sperg.

>>28525121
You'll be fine. Literally just keep at it and you'll land a girl.
>>
File: progress.png (990 KB, 1058x528) Image search: [Google]
progress.png
990 KB, 1058x528
>>28524965
>>28524939
>el genetiks
>thinking spot-reducing bodyfat is possible

kek

i have some shit genes but im still benching 2 plates and getting leaner every month

i have a long road behind me and a longer road ahead still

OP has the wrong attitude
>>
>>28525142
K. Any advice? How should I go about doing this?
Note that we've known each other for over a year now, so it isn't like we aren't familiar with each other.
>>
>>28525216
You've ALREADY gone on a date with her. Just literally go on more dates. Go for a kiss on the second date, no later than the third. If she keeps going on dates with you and she lets you kiss her then you're fine. If not, then move on.
>>
>>28524066
This is... this is probably my greatest true fear in this world.

>>28524980
I could never respect myself after this. I'd feel like a total fucking failure loser at all points of time, much more than now. As girls liked me I'd think, "it's a lie; if they ever saw what you really looked like they'd never be this interested in you". It's this very same rationale that nearly guarantees that I'll never straight up pay for sex
>>
>>28525280
Thanks anon. Shits my first time. Always spaghetti flying out of my pockets.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (148 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
148 KB, 1280x720
>>28525343
>I could never respect myself after this. I'd feel like a total fucking failure loser at all points of time, much more than now. As girls liked me I'd think, "it's a lie; if they ever saw what you really looked like they'd never be this interested in you". It's this very same rationale that nearly guarantees that I'll never straight up pay for sex
LMAO what a pussy you are. Women wear makeup, women do all kinds of shit to hide what they truly look like, this is just evening the playing field. You have a beta personality and it's not gonna do you any favours.
>>
File: sig.jpg (62 KB, 475x590) Image search: [Google]
sig.jpg
62 KB, 475x590
>>28525343
Lol, I'm glad I don't have this stupid problem.
Enjoy never being able to attract top-tier ass friendo.
>>
>>28525417
she would be strikingly beautiful even without makeup if not for the acne.
>>
>>28525453
stop being such a thirsty beta

her acne is a facial flaw. she hides it because she wants to make herself appear higher value than she actually is. a guy with acne like that would be getting mocked by women like her, why are you so fucking weak?
>>
>>28525161
You act like genetics arent a big deal. With me, i can either be strong and fat, or fast and skinny. There is no in between and i have been both, but i decided i didnt want to die of a heart attack at 30 so i became thin. For permanent. There was no ripped middle ground for me, you could never see my gains, and if i started cutting i would lose them. Dont act like genetics are a meme.
>>
File: 1460242456056.png (191 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
1460242456056.png
191 KB, 500x367
>>28524149
>mfw working weight for bench 165
Oh god I'm so sorry I hate bring in the gym
>>
>>28525523
do you count your macros and get your bodyweight in grams of protein a day? i do.

do you lift in heavy sets of 5? i do.

do you drink alcohol and caffeine regularly? i dont

if you want to retain muscle mass and lose fat you have to act like an autistic person when you eat, weigh your meat on a scale after it's cooked. log all your calories and your protein. the carbs and fat arent as important, the bodyweight protein is paramount
>>
>>28525523
I don't know much about fitness, but skinny is fine. Lots of girls like skinny. I have personally been with several women, including my current GF, who like my lanky-ass body. It wouldn't hurt to put on some muscle, but it's not a requirement to get a GF.
>>
>>28525590
There are NO requirements to get a girlfriend. That's why we're all so fucking lost here boyo.
>>
>>28525161
Which one is supposed to be the before and which is the after? Seriously, you look exactly the same in both.

If you're lifting for strength, post stats, not pics.

Gymbragging 101
>>
>>28525583
I doubt itll help but maybe ill give it a shot. My football coach had me do it in HS, but maybe somethings changed since then. Thank you stranger, for some unkown reason i feel compelled to try this shit again.
>>
>>28525695
>shoulders nearly twice as wide
>manboobs shrunk by a couple of inches
>pants falling off constantly

you're a baiting troll\

im the only one in this thread who even had the nut to post an image
>>
>>28525733
Ok, if that's what you see when you look in the mirror, then sure, but it's not visible in that pic. Maybe quit being so defensive because people aren't slobbering all over your "mad natty gainz"
>>
File: side4.png (907 KB, 1096x826) Image search: [Google]
side4.png
907 KB, 1096x826
>>28525773
here is another from the side

im 19 years old btw
>>
>>28525799
Better t-b-h
>>
if you "max out" and still can't get a date, you need to max out your personality. sorry.

not saying "looks don't matter" bullshit cause they do, but even if you're cute but still act like a thirsty autistic creep no one is going to date you. that's why some ugly motherfuckers have gfs despite their uglyness. grow some confidence.

also, be realistic don't try to date 9s if you're a 7. not gonna happen.
>>
File: 1462765684283.jpg (436 KB, 620x876) Image search: [Google]
1462765684283.jpg
436 KB, 620x876
>>28524066
>2016
>falling for the /fit/ meme

Being muscular will not help you with women really , especially if you are shy.
>>
>>28526169
Yup /fit/ will get you through college, as its the only thing you can actually have over other guys. Everyones poor, nobody has a nice job, everyone is just a collegebro.

Once you graduate its a different ball game. Girls don't care as much about looks, they want personality, longevity, someone to start a family with. Doesn't matter how swole you are if you're a ma child that can't even go outside their parents house without a xanax.
>>
File: ebola.png (255 KB, 432x426) Image search: [Google]
ebola.png
255 KB, 432x426
>>28526327
>/fit/ will get you through college
>mfw i'm just getting /fit/ now, in the year before i go to school (took a year off)
>mfw by the time i'm legally able to take a girl to a bar i'll have the better part of a decade under my belt
>>
>>28525773
Lose some weight scrub, too much %bf
>>
File: 6497352794.jpg (22 KB, 575x323) Image search: [Google]
6497352794.jpg
22 KB, 575x323
>>28526922
[fillertext goes in the text field]
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.