[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>give up and talk to therapist >tell her im numb and no
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: shabani-gorilla.jpg (115 KB, 1200x627) Image search: [Google]
shabani-gorilla.jpg
115 KB, 1200x627
>give up and talk to therapist
>tell her im numb and no matter how much i force myself I can only mimic not feel
>use 4chan to get into fake personas just so I can know what its like
>we begin testing medication
>did a simple task today (cleaned up my room) and she told me I did good
I feel warm and energetic I want to tell everyone but I dont know why. Is this what it is like to be a normie?
>inb4 degenerate
I am a lead baby so I am a deformed lil shit anyway.
>>
Normies don't have to rely on a pill to feel normal knowing that it's something external which is the sole thing making them happy and that it can go away at any time
>>
>>28524041
But is this feeling normal? I want to know if this is the right feeling for this situation.
>>
>>28524138

Yes, feeling energetic is a sign of not being depressed.
>>
File: 1394215287225.png (4 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1394215287225.png
4 KB, 450x450
>>28523998
>talk to therapist
>tell her

That's like trying to explain what color is to a blind person. Look if you're dumb enough to eat up her false solution and pretend everything is okay. Then great your problems don't go that deep and you'll be a normie soon after you graduate highschool.
>>
>>28524212
I attempted college a few years back but couldn't retain what I studied and felt silly for paying a teacher to tell me what I had just read. I dig ditches now and landscaping for 20-30 an hour. I got no brains just a body
>>
>>28524168
What are other things that normal people feel anon? What should I be doing to earn those feelings
>>
>>28524419
Hope and looking forward to events. Moments of pure peace and tranquility. Untainted enjoyment of a sport, hobby, or media.

Things like that.
>>
>>28524748
I will try some of these
>>
1 prove lead did anything.

2 its cool to share your experiences.

3 sometimes people disavow feelings in order to protect themselves

4 profit (so good)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.