[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I just ABSOLUTELY LOVE nerdy guys!"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 14676045054667.jpg (55 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
14676045054667.jpg
55 KB, 500x669
>"I just ABSOLUTELY LOVE nerdy guys!"
>>
That's not a fucking nerdy guy that's a regular guy wearing fake glasses.
>>
what's your problem? people universally hate ugly people, nerdy doesn't equal unattractive
>>
File: datfeel.png (105 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
datfeel.png
105 KB, 500x561
>>28524023
And that's exactly what they mean when they say that.
>>
>>28524040
those glasses don't even have lenses, senpai
>>
>>28524023
That's the joke, cumstain.

Girls who say they like nerdy guys mean they like Chad with glasses.
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (24 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
24 KB, 300x300
>>28524069
im talking in general with this stupid fucking argument
>>
>>28523991
le havent see thread before face xdDDDDDD
>>
Nerd has no meaning now. Wearing glasses and liking Star Wars and popular comic books doesn't make a person a nerd. You play smash bros? so do 50 million other people, faggot.

I knew one kinda nerdy guy who liked science and spending time at museums. He was super qt twink though, so he got so much dick from other qt twinks. He also had sex with at least two girls we knew. none of them ever wanted to go listen to guest lectures or the observatory though, so cucky-me did it with him.
>>
>>28524086
Being nerdy isn't being an outsider. It's like the most mainstream thing ever
>>
>>28524332
The reason it's so mainstream nowadays is because it was being an outsider in the past. Normies like feeling like they are special. Back in the day being a nerd was looked down upon and pretty much meant you were an outcast. Nowadays the people who were considered nerds in the past are now called creeps.
>>
File: 143278324843278.jpg (104 KB, 417x474) Image search: [Google]
143278324843278.jpg
104 KB, 417x474
>omg guys who wear glasses are soo hot!!
>>
>>28524023
Another reason to genocide
>>
>>28524886
Henry Cavill was literally a nerd, though. He almost passed up the role of Superman because he was too busy doing raids in WoW.
>>
>>28523991
Is it taboo for nerds to lift or something?
>>
>>28523991
The other day I crashed a party near my house by just walking in. I was standing in the corner not being noticed by anyone and Chad was explaining a drinking game. The drinking game was called "the president is an asshole" and it involves everyone having a title. One person is the president, one person is the vice president, one person is the secretary of state, one person is the secretary of treasury, so on and so forth. Each person has a job or something, I don't know.

Anyway he was explaining the titles and the girls around him go wide eyed and say "LOL how do you know all these names!? hahahaha!" Chad just says "come on, it's just the executive branch.." This is shit we learned in 3rd grade. Stacy just goes "omg i don't know any of that stuff!" She turns to her 3 slut friends for affirmation, they all laugh and agree in unison because the only thing filling any of their vapid heads is how many fucking dicks they will get to suck every night of their lives. Fucking vapid fucking cunts. They said "hahaha omg Chad you are such a neeeerdd!!!!" and I was just standing in the corner cringing, watching all of this shit as dozens of people squeezed past me.
>>
>>28524427
lol fuckin nerd go kys
>>
>>28525932
Kek, that sounds fucking retarded, but Chad seems like he isn't a brick head
>>
>>28524427
>tfw dress well am clean shaven and have a good paying office job and don't play vidya or watch anime or marvel movies because I'm contrarian to the core

Heh, suck it normies
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.