[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm still a robot even if I've had a blowjob, r-right?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1450051612545.jpg (7 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
1450051612545.jpg
7 KB, 231x218
I'm still a robot even if I've had a blowjob, r-right?
>>
Was it an original dude?
>>
>>28523847
Being a robot is about what you feel, not how you feel it. Don't let the bullies tell you otherwise.
>>
>>28523847
>falling for the meme of not being a robot if you've had sexual contact before

WEW LAD.
>>
>>28523847
Depends on the context. If you paid a crack whore to suck you off in the back seat of a Chevy Beretta I'd say you are still a robot.

If you got it from your 10/10 Italian supermodel wife on your yacht while it was anchored off the southern coast of France, then no.
>>
>>28524102
Fuck off normiescum

No OP, you are not a robot. Fuck off with the other anon.
>>
What about getting handies twice? One from some desperate stripper and one from some old asian lady
>>
>>28523847
Why would you WANT to be a robot?
>>
>>28524500
Bully alert.
Don't listen to him, OP. These people will always be the first to scream normalfag, but ironically their presence has increased tenfold in only the last year or so. Really makes you think, hmm...
>>
>>28524157
>let me give you an idea of this fine line by describing the two extremes, furthest from said line as possible
>>
>>28523847
No.

Special cases may be made only if it was an animal. This excludes dogs and cats.
>>
GET THE FUCK OUT YOU NORMIE SCUMBUCKET
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.