[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is why I'm dead inside >grandfather's bday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 228x221
This is why I'm dead inside
>grandfather's bday
>prolly the best man I've ever known, he has a wicked sense of humor, slightly racist, and is the most generous person I've ever met. I'm proud to be related to him
>anyways
>I call him to say happy birthday
>I go outside to talk to him because mom and stepdad like to listen to my conversations with my dad's side of the family
>find out he spent his birthday alone, grandmother went to hospital with my aunt, who's got brain tumors which are acting up again. My uncle is off at college, and my dad moved to Seattle after going through rough times
>he starts talking to me, talking a lot. He makes some jokes about having to spend his bday alone, but I can tell it hurts him.
>feel really bad, I don't have my license yet and probably won't have it anytime soon because of communist mom and stepdad
>we start talking about politics and stuff
>he finally has someone to talk to
>talking about donald trump and how he's a blessing and whatnot
>hear yelling
>turn around
>its my stepdad, he's yelling at me to get off the phone and come eat
>"I've got to go, gramps."
>"o okay anon. I love you"
>"love you too"
>my stepdad yells at me to hurry up
>"bye"
>the sadness in his voice killed me dude
>stepdad keeps yelling at me
>mfw
Also, my stepdad yells at me for everything. He's yelled at me for looking at him "sarcastically" before (I wasn't)

Also, general bad stepfather thread?
>>
Grow a pair lad. Tell your step dad where to go
>>
>>28523724
Mfw he's like 6" 3' and I'm a weakling
>>
>>28523639
My grandfather is similar to yours OP, he also is racist and generous.
I love that guy. Hope yours does ok.
>>
Hope your grandfather is doing ok sucks to have birthdays alone
>>
>>28523769
If you're white you honestly shouldn't be shorter than 5'10. So he should only be a couple inches taller than you
>>
>some old fuck spent a single birthday alone
>OP acts like its such a terrible injustice even though the guy has a loving family and what not
>meanwhile I haven't had a birthday spent with others since I was 21 and that was still just mom

Who cares
>>
>>28523639

my grandaddeh is also alpha as fuck, been in war, some do it yourself tattoos, christian but racist and nationalist.

hahaha

good ol' boys, I'll go see him in few days I hope he lasts, 3 heart surgeries still kicking.

Wish I knew him better but the person who birthed me made enemies out of everyone.
>>
>>28523769
Lift niqqa

Then pound his ass
>>
I hate my stepdad and he caused me to lose contact with my mom. They call me into the living room one morning and go on for like a hour just bitching because I didn't come out of my room enough and didn't try hard enough to be his friend. I was nothing but nice to the guy. I think they were just trying to get a reaction out of me. I listened to their bullshit walked to my room and packed a bag and haven't been back since. There was a lot that lead up to this point also but this was the final one.
>>
File: 1462642654607.png (252 KB, 511x530) Image search: [Google]
1462642654607.png
252 KB, 511x530
>tfw you never had a grandfather

(he died when I was very young; I only have a couple of short, hazy memories)
>>
>>28523639
>>28523769
No need to beat him in a fair fight.

Time you stabbed that fucker in the back.
>>
Wow, what a surprise, a stepdad with a superiority complex.

Just keep calm and give him shit later in life when you move out if he stops acting like a passive aggressive highschooler
>>
>>28523639
Just remember your stepdad's a cuck.
>>
>>28524125
I know that feeling anon. One grandfather was killed in a robery and the other died of a heart attack, both before I was born.
>>
>>28525381
I seriously think not having a grandfather is one of the reasons I'm so fucked up and hate my life.
>>
>>28525428
My grandfather was a hippy and has taught me nothing about people skills. Still a great guy, but a dad is more important(which I don't have)
>>
>>28524012
>average height for white males: 5" 6'
>not white if shorter than 5" 10'
/pol/ logic
>>
>>28524029
Honestly this
I'm really sorry for you OP, but this board isn't the place to post it. People here have families that are 100% dysfunctional and fucked up and you're complaining about a relatively loving family with a douchy stepfather.
>>
>>28526408
Two people could be equally sad about two things.. Could be death for one, and a quarrel for another
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (55 KB, 635x341) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
55 KB, 635x341
>>28526376
Actually 5' 6" is the average height of a Jewish male. White males are a lot taller.
Just google it
>>
>>28526376
The average height for white males is 5'10" idiot
research things before you open your cuck mouth
>>
>>28523639
>No drivers license
>being ordered around by mom and dad.

Ok OP, how old are you?
>>
>letting some cuckold boss you around

just stab him or something.
>>
>>28523639
>general bad stepfather thread
God I had the worst stepmother of all fucking time
She used to be a multimillionaire and had an expensive house and all that, 60k on a car, 8 kids (still talk to 2 of them because they're alright)
She got a boob job at 50 and she's about 4' 9", lost her house and kids after never showing up at the house, moved into our house and then treated everyone like shit. She used to lie to my father about stuff me or my sisters said to get him to turn on us. She had no job but still somehow bought her kids iPads and shit for their birthdays and took bought them hundreds of dollars of clothes with money my father gave her (he made about 75k)
My dad eventually had enough of the shit and kicked her out, got a restraining order, but then she broke into our house to try and get stuff.
I have about a billion stories of weird shit she did because I just remembered she existed
and this was just 1 step parent, the other one was a major cunt, glad he's gone now. I'll tell any stories you want, I'm just now realizing how fucked my life was
>>
>>28523639

I would have punched your stepfather in the face if I was you. But I'm not a bleeding fucking pussy.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.